chap 1

felix pov

"felix, you have been ordered by the emperor to come to the castle tommorow." i heard my father say sternly towards me.

"but fath-" "if you do not, you will be punished severly under his accord" he cut me off before i could say anything more. i grit my teeth and walked pass him whispering quietly but enough for him to ba able to hear me. "fine, ill do it" i saw him smirk one last time before i left and went to my own room.

"hahhh" i sighed tucking myself in, i wonder why the emperor is suddenly asked me to go to the castle...i fell asleep before i could think of anything more.

the next morning when i woke up i immediately showered and got myself ready. after breakfast i waited a bit outside until i heard a carriage come up to our manor.

i hoped inside it no questions asked and opened up the curtin inside as the carriage started moving slowly, i was enjoying the view alot, there were multiple stalls inside the town selling daggers, fruit, jewelery etc. soon enough we reached the imperial castle.

the coachman that controlled the carriage steped out and opened the carriage door for me i whispered a silent 'thank you' as he bowed at me. once i stepped out of the carriage i was immediately taken aback there were hundreds of guards waiting for me at the entrance of the castle and at the center of it was the emperor himself standing with three other men who i immediately recognised the moment i saw them.

lucas dal liang locsitan, the crown prince of the empire one of the most arrogant princes i know of.

benjamin lemberk, the youngest duke of the lemberk family whose wealth and power is as good as the crown prince.

constantine, i dont know what family he was in nor know much about his background all i know was that he was the hero of the empire, the paladin. it is said that after reformation even the priest were allowed to marry them.

his majesty, the king then got of his throne and walked towards me a small smirk visible in this face. i bowed "your majesty, if i may ask why did you ask for me?" i said looking towards the trio he chuckled a bit and patted my shoulders.

"well... i have come to inform you that you will now be teaching the three right here" he motioned towards the three behind him to come closer. the prince raised his brow at me "so this will be our ne teacher then? the king nodded "but your highness i cant jus-" "shut it for now felix, you will not be able to disobey my order this time! now! as i said you will be teaching them all about magic, history, swords manship and strategies." he sighed before continuing "now... i shall go, you four try to get along now would you?" we all nodded.

i faked a cough to get their attention and it worked as they now stared at me with intesity and lust in their eyes. i shook my head violentely ugh how can i think of such endecent things. i bowed my head to then and walked out of the door.

benjamin pov
"well now, hes quite the pretty type" i said smirking while looking towards the two of them, almost all the guards left meaning we were the only one's left exept the few remaining guards, lucas chucked his eyes glinting a bright red. "he is definetly prettier and cuter than that claudia girl" constantine replied.

i smirked as a light bulb went through my head "we should pick him up tommorow" we all nodded as a sighn of agreement and went back to our room which the king provided for me and constantine.

the next day we woke up extra early to freshen up after a bit of practice it was now 6:00 am so we decided to go to the chamberlain manor on a beautiful carriage.

soon we arrived at their door spot and standing there was felix in all his beautiful, natural, morning beauty. we greeted him as we got out if the carriage.

"i can... just get a carriage from our-" "no! FeLiX, because WE are going inside that tight carriage whether or not we have to force you." lucas cut him off in a somewhat mocking tone effectively shutting him up.

he sighed once again his glasses slightly falling in the process.

he suddenly smiled at us with a huge grin and- that was the last straw. i lifted him up by his legs and carried him bridal style towards the carriage he tried to wiggle out of my tight grip but that only made my smirk wider.

i bendlt down a little bit pretending to drop him the brang him closer to my chest. he yelped "ahhh!" our strings of sanity started to break bit by bit

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
authors note:
sorry if i have alot of typos and grammar problems. and for those who came from my other story "welcome, and i hope you like it"☺️