chap two

benjamin pov
"ahhh" lucas yelped and at that our strings of sanity started to break bit by bit. i chuckled the carried him into the carriage. "you can let go now you know?" he said clearly irritated, i was thinking of teasing him more but i decided to let it go.

but... made him sit next to me.

"ehem! ehem!" i heard felix caughing which caught all of our attention. "hm?" i muttered as i stared at him.

"today, will be the first day of me being your teacher so please treat me well..." he smiled brightly with a slight blush on his cheeks making blood run up to our rulers.

"anyway... we still are in the carriage but i think this is the right time to give it to you since it is quite a long while before we can arrive at the royal palace." he took out his his hand from his lap the suddenly summoned something.

it was a book. the cover was simple but beautiful. the color was a light metalic blue with silver lignings all over the book, there was no title which was weird because even a book about history, magic, laws and all that stuff had a title.

i suddenly heard a chuckle right next to me so i turned my head to see felix covering his mouth trying to cover his chuckling face. to say the least he was extremely adorable.

as if he read my mind he replied "i made that book myself, thats why" i was impressed and by the looks of it lucas and constantine were also impressed in my head i thought how many talents does this guy have? while reading the book, it was interesting it had pictures and drawings all made by felix of battle tactics and spells. and example basically...

he smiled at us as he saw us reading the book he put so much effort into and then

"bang!!!" we all closed our books given to us by felix trying to cover up our rulers standing up