1 - The Dance

Note: This takes place during the gala where Mr Piranha sings "Good Tonight".

Mr Wolf POV
We had a mission to steal the Golden Dolphin. Ms Luggins thought Snake was a wine glass and the rest of us started panicking. We tried to distract her and a centimetre before it was too late, Mr Piranha went up on the stage and started singing. And Shark started drumming. I'm gonna be honest, Piranha's an amazing singer.

Ms Luggins let Snake go and we carried on with our secret mission. Suddenly, someone called me.

"Mr Wolf," Diane, the governor called me from behind, "Y'know if I didn't know better, I'd think you're avoiding me."

"A-Avoiding you? W-Why would I do that?" I stuttered nervously.

"Ok, but I'm a little disappointed.." she stated, holding out her fingers. 

"I was hoping you were gonna ask me to dance?" she continued, fixing my bow tie.

Are you challenging me?

We slided onto the dance floor and started dancing. 

"I see...you lost the sheep's clothing," she commented while dancing.

"I figured it was time I got comfortable with my own fur," I replied. 

"I think I like the new you," she said.

"Well, that makes the two of us," I replied, and I actually meant it.

We continued dancing and I noticed that Ms Luggins was kinda enjoying the song as well. Though, she tried to hide it. Then, Tiffany, the reporter, starts talking about the situation.

"Bring out your umbrellas cuz it's raining MONEY! All because of, I can't believe I'm saying this..ALL BECAUSE OF THE BAD GUYS!" TIffany exclaimed. 

I lifted Diane and our eyes locked. Her eyes where shining emerald green. I felt my heart flutter as I slowly lowered her down. 

"So, how does it feel to have everyone not fear you for a change?" she asked, smiling.

I looked at everyone around us and felt my tail wagging, "It feels...good, real good."

"Diane.." I said looking down at her hands. I had sneaked the ring that she gave me (I stole it at first) into her hands.

"This belongs to you.." I continued.

Then, we joined hands and jumped onto the stage. We ended the dance with Diane leaning over my knee. Both of us were panting from all that dancing while locking our eyes again. My heart was beating fast, this time, not because of dancing but because of...Diane..