2 - The Reunion

(Takes place after the bad guys get out off jail)

Diane POV
As I drove the gang, I realised that we hadn't named the cat yet.

"Hey, we haven't named the little kitten yet. Any suggestions?" I asked.

"Cuddles!" Webs suggested.

"MILOO!" Shark screamed.

"Oliver," Wolf said calmly.

Heh. He was probably referencing his fake name, Oliver Poodleton.

"Oliver Poodleton or just Oliver?" I questioned.

"Oliver Poodleton," he responded.

"Uhm did we miss out on anythin'?" Snake asked.

"Well..." Wolf said.

As he explained, we reached at my home.

"Y'all can stay at mine. Your hideout is at an illegal place so I'm getting all of you a new apartment," I stated.

I cooked lunch for all of us and we ate together. It was spaghetti with orange juice. Snake was a bit upset that it wasn't a guinea pig, though. After lunch, I showed them their rooms.

"There's only 1 guest room so you're gonna have to sleep on bunkbeds," I said.

"Nah, it's fine. We've slept on bunkbeds multiple times before," Piranha assured.

"I'll be in the living room if you need anything!" I exclaimed. 

I got on the couch and turned on the tv. The cooking show was on so I decided to watch it. A few minutes later, Webs sprang onto the couch.

"Hey Diane, I found something about you on a news article. I'll send you the link to it. My phone's too small for you to read!" Webs laughed.

I pulled out my phone and clicked on the link. The headline wrote: 'Governor Foxington and Ex-Criminal Dating Rumours'. I blushed a light shade of pink as I read it.

"W-What?? Why wasn't I ever informed about this? How could anyone ever allow this to be posted?" I shouted, puzzled.

"Maybe someone hacked into the system and posted it?" Webs proposed, smirking.

"WEBS, I'M GONNA KILL YOU-" I shrieked but was cut off.

"Chill, I can take it down within a blink of an eye but just so you know, I didn't write the article," Webs said.

"Then who did?" I asked curiously.