Mr. MeanFace

... I wonder what his personality is???...

I smiled helpfully after giving the class a free answer. Of course, I worked it out with them first.

My smile soon turned forced as my eyes landed on Annabeth Chase. Missy Know-it-all. She was raising her hand. That couldn't be good.

"Yes, Annabeth?" I called on her.

"That's incorrect." She told me. 

"Oh? Is it? Could you please come to the front and show what the teacher  did wrong?"

She daintily got up from her seat. The boys staring at her, because she was 'hot'.

She took the dry erase marker from my hand and erased what I had written. 

She looked at another student's paper, who started blushing profusely. She drew an exact copy of the object we were finding the volume of. She glanced at me like I was the biggest idiot ever.

"The math problem asks for the answer in yards, but the measurements they gave us are in miles. Therefore, after we work the problem out," she fake coughed. "correctly," she fake coughed again. "We have to convert the miles to yards, so the answer would be," 

She had written everything out and then circled a number written in large letters.

"74,927,508."

She tossed me back the chalk.

I scowled. A (evil) plan forming in my mind. I might not be able to outsmart her, but I could make her miserable. I grinned, this plan was absolutely unbearable, diabolical, and cruel.

I was making seating arrangements.

It was quite simple.

Annabeth was smart. She despised dumb people. 

Annabeth was competitive. She hated people better than her.

Annabeth was a goody two shoes. She hated people who rebelled.

I was going to drag in Percy Jackson from the beginners class. (He was stupid) (uno reverse bitch)

Leo who was already in this class, just on the other side of the room. (He was 1 point higher than Annabeth).

And finally, Nico Di Angelo, who was the very definition of idgaf.

[~<^>~]

"Alright, class! We have new seats today! Please sit down and settle in!" I said nice stuff so people assumed I was nice.

I watched carefully, smiling as Annabeth sat down next to them and she grinned.

AND

YOU

GET

TO

CHOOSE

WHAT 

HAPPENS

IM DUMB