Author's Note

Oh no it's me again

Anyway.

Since I'm a nice person I will say a few things about what you should expect from this story, so that if you don't like it you don't have to read it, to begin with.

As you may have guessed from the description, this is a story about the two new brawlers, Janet and Bonnie. It narrates their past and how they ended up meeting Stu. 
Here is a short list of things you should know before continuing:

-There is nothing NSFW, aside from some blood scene that you will eventually find later on, but nothing too detailed or gory.
-It is implied that the two are abused by their parents. I had to start with something, so there's that.
-There are a few headcanons of mine. They shouldn't be too much of an issue, though.
-I'm Italian so I can guarantee there are going to be a few grammar mistakes. Sorry in advance, I tried to reduce them to the minimum.

This is all, i think i've taken enough of your time.

But one last thing before I go. This is a single oneshot, unlike my other stories, so it has no chapters. It's just one long journey from the beginning all the way to the end. So I guess you'll have to read it all in one breath, or maybe not, you choose.

With this said, enjoy the story.

5/2/2023 Update:
I remembered this existed and decided to read it again. I just had to go over it all over again after seeing so many grammar mistakes and a few parts that didn't quite make sense. I also divided the story into paragraphs so hopefully, that will make it easier to read.

Overall you should have a better time reading it now.