IV: Friends

Off's POV

"My name is Gun" I smiled immediately when I realized what he meant. "Nice to meet you N'Gun, I'm Off and he is Tay"
"Nice to meet you too P'Off P'Tay" He wai to us. "Can I be friends with you?" He asked with puppy eyes. "Sure nong, we would love to" His eyes sparkled as soon as he heard my answer. "Thank you P'Off, you're very kind". I got shocked when he pulled me closer and kissed me on the neck. He pulled back with his hands still circling on my neck and we stare at each other's eyes while he is giggling but I don't know how to react I feel my heart exploding any soon. "Ehem" Tay fake coughed breaking the silence "N'Gun why don't you introduce us to your friends?"
"yea sure wait let me call them" He said and walked away to get his friends.
"Guys this is P'Off he is the owner and this is P'Tay he is an assistant" His friends turned to wai at us. "Hello Phi, I'm Neo"
"I'm Earth, we're N'Gun's Friends"
"Nice to meet you nongs, we appreciate that you guys always come to our bakery"
"How are we suppose not to come and visit your bakery when your deserts taste heavenly" Gun said which made my smile grow bigger. "The best!" the guy Neo said with a thumbs up on both hands and we laughed at his action. "Don't worry, you guys are very welcome here right Off?" Tay stated. "Yes Tay is right, we can also hang out sometimes if you guys want".
"Can we have free desserts?" Neo asked. "Sure thing but not always. You need to pay too, our desserts aren't free you know?"

The five of us had a little chitchat and they went home after. We closed the store and went home as well. I can't believe I'm friends with nong gun now!!! I'm so happy!!! But I'm still confused about earlier.

Gun's POV

I went home and dropped my body on the bed. Arghhh why the fuck did I do that! I kissed P'Off on his neck, thank god he didn't ask me about though but still! That's so embarrassing! But at least we're friends now, I need to know him more. Okay! I'm admiring it already! I like P'Off. I wonder if he has a girlfriend though I mean look at him, he's so handsome. I grabbed my hair tight thinking about what would be my next move.

A/N Sorry for the short updates. And I know that the flow of the story is kind of confusing but yea just bare it I guess I mean I'm not forcing anyone to read this shitty story of mine. Love y'all!<3