tears and realization

*・゜゚・*:

     *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

sunas pov
it was the day after the party at around 1:30pm
and i was riding around on my skateboard in the neighborhood next to mine when i saw a dead cat, i stopped and looked at it to see if i knew who the owner was i didn't tho. a tear slipped out and i quickly wiped it and picked the cat up walking to the house it was in front of knocking on the door. i heard a faint voice yell "coming!" and waited feeling like it sounded familiar
then she opened the door. spark. but wait i can't get to exited because i could be holding her dead cat.

hey y/n um....i was in the neighborhood and he-he was in front of your house. is he yours?

she stared at me for a second then she looked at the cat in my arms then back at me then back at the cat and grabbed it from my hands and fell to her knees and started bawling. there's my answer.

y/n it's ok, it's ok darling .

i quickly knelt down beside her and grabbed her knowing the feeling she felt right now.
seeing her like this made my heart feel this weird feeling like almost sharp and stinging. but never the less, i comforted her.

y/ns pov
it hurts. it hurts so much i can barely breath. all i can think about is the fact that she's dead. my baby is gone. i start to think about all the memories with her then i come back to reality opening my eyes finally remembering who brought her to me about 10 minutes later. it's rintaro. suddenly the feeling in my body comes back i notice he's holding me while we sit on my front porch. i don't even care tho, she's gone. my sweet little angel is gone. i slowly start to get up and he follows with me when we're both finally stood up i begin.

rintaro i'm s-

i can't even finish my sentence and i'm sobbing again. great i'm a mess in
front of a boy who i've been friends with for all of one day . amazing. he started talking so i wiped my tears and listened.

you don't have to talk y/n i understand.

then he hugged me. spark. i started sobbing again
sometime in between us standing up and the position were in now, i layed angel down on the porch on her bed. now i was just sobbing into his chest while he rubbed my head. i felt safe and like it might be ok if i just stay with him like this for a little bit longer. i thought i heard him cry for a second but it could just be my mind messing with me.

time skip•
we were sitting on my couch inside now. he was next to me looking at me intently and...worriedly
it was kinda cute. but to my dismay it didn't fill the angel shaped hole in my heart.

this isn't how i imagined my first time at your house to be.

i laughed. he made me laugh when it felt like my world was crumbling, and at that moment i just knew. i couldn't loose him. i looked into his eyes. spark.