past interactions and present passions

FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK

it hurts.
everything hurts.
my hands, my face, my legs, everything.
but i have to find the strength to help him.
i can't let my dad go this easily. she's gonna kill him i have to do something. get up y/n. GET UP .
and then i did. i got up and started punching.
anywhere on her face, stomach, basically anywhere i could reach. her body became a bloody unrecognizable mess and her teeth were all knocked out as i sat there straddling her body on the floor throwing punches left and right. i started to feel like i was in a dream as he pulled me off of her limp body.

y/n....Y/N STOP SHES DEAD!

i had beaten her to death. and i sat there continuing to beat her lifeless body in that basement. i fought him when he tried to pull me off and he was so weak that i won. i got right back on top of her as the tears streamed down my cheeks.

LEAVE HIM ALONE. LEAVE MY DAD ALONE!

i released the most agonizing scream any one has ever made and continued crying punching and screaming as my dad just sat there in the corner. watching me. who am i? what am i doing? why did everything go so wrong? we used to make due, but now? .....now it finally over at least. right?

FLASHBACK OVER

y/n pov

i woke up and slowly got off of the floor

what time is it?....

i groaned and looked at my watch.

1am

why am i on the floor? wheres dad?

dad.

i ran to the front door slinging it open.
i looked around seeing his car wasn't there. crap.

where are you dad....

i ran my hands through my hair as my eyes shot all around my street. the only thing lighting it being the street lamps and the moon.

i went back inside and put my shoes on and grabbed my keys quickly walking back out to my car sitting down and taking a deep breath. i should call him.

ring....ring....ring...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

it disconnected. this can't be happening. what do i do, where could he be? she's dead. how can this be real? i thought this was over. i guess i was wrong.

small time skip•

as i drove around my neighborhood looking for my dad one thought was on my mind. what could be happening right now? she is definitely not alive so what's going on? he just fell asleep at work right? that's has to be the case. i'll go there.