Chapter Four: A Tutor

Hello, sorry for the wait, we're cleaning out the house, and I had some state testing to do, but here it is now. I realised that Jeremy's sister's name would be Violet Gold, which just seems wrong to me because there both colors, but I dont want to change it. I got out the Character Profiles, and I will update it when more people get introduced. If a do bold, in the middle of the page, between two asterisks *Like this* during text, then it means that it is an action that was done nut not texted. @L (you know who you are) I. Ain't. A. Poet. And this is not a harem fic, more of a found family.

Drip

Drip

Drip

Dri-

Defining silence

Huh?

Where am I?

What is this place?

A dark room, no sound, and . . water on the floor?

This isn't right.

Wait.

What's that?

A light?

Heh, a light at the end of the tunnel.

I need to get to it, it can help me somehow, I can fell it.

WAIT!

The bell rang, signaling that classes were over for the day. Students got up, started to gather their things, and head out of the classroom. Classroom? Since when was Elliana in a classroom? What about the light? Oh well, whatever, time to go home.

"Miss Laurent, can you come see me please?" Greaaaaaat. Elliana made her way to the teacher's desk. "Elliana, you're a good kid, but you always seem distracted, and your grades are suffering because of it." Crap. "That's why I have decided to pair you with a tutor." A tutor? Really? That was something Elliana really didn't want to deal with. "You can meet after school whenever you'd like, just make sure you get some work done."

Mr. Lawrence went on to explain that she and this tutor were going to meet at the school library today and discuss a plan to meet up in the future. She got outside, set a text to Leo and her mom saying that she'd be a bit late, and made her way to the library.

When she got there she found a boy who looked older than her, with blond hair, a beret, glasses, and grey eyes. When he heard her enter, he looked up from the book he was reading, her asked her "Are you Elliana?" Said girl responded with, "Yes, yes I do believe so." The boy stood up and walked over to her.