Out with friends

As the night went on Jade stayed awfully quiet thinking about every memory she has, Andre notice her and he figured that she was just worried about her stalker coming back, he came close to her and whispered " don't worry he's not coming back" As Jade was so focused on her memories she didn't know what Andre was talking about, " huh" she asks while her arm was cross, he pointed to the window and says" for sure he doesn't have the nerve to come through that window while we're around" Understanding what Andre mean, she nodded her head, " Yeah, I'm sure anyone who sees, four high school teenagers alone in a big house, wouldn't be tempted to grab the opportunity of robbing the house" she says sarcastically leading Andre to chuckle " hey, Don't be like that, there's four of us and only one of him, I'm sure we could take him down" Jade a sided her head and turn her body to face her friend.

J: Robbie can barely zip his pants, Cat is all rainbow and unicorn, You who uses an instrument as a weapon, while I who constantly have panic attacks every minute that passes, (she places her finger to her chin and sided her lips pretending to think)...( she tilted her head and fake a smile) hmmm oh yeah I see your point, I'm sure EVERYONE would be terrified to stand against us" (she instantly drops her smile and rolled her eyes).

A:  All I'm saying is that there are people inside the house now, you're not alone anymore, that dude would think twice before trespassing here again.

Andre could see a small smile forming on Jade's face, honestly, she wasn't even thinking about what happened last night, she was already secured from the moment she knew that they were staying at her house for the night, and right now the only thing she could think of is her memories, " alright fine I guess no dude isn't stupid enough to go back considering you're here" Andre gives her a playful nudge before helping Cat and Robbie choose what movie they're going to watch, 

Jade looks outside of the window for a moment She smiled at the thought of getting back her memory, but at the same time agitated, she didn't know how she would tell them, while she was thinking of a way she could tell them, she felt her phone Buzz, she receives a message from Helen.

HELEN: 

Hi, sweetie good news the audition day has been moved to next Friday so that means you can Audition and go back here at H.A. good luck and see you soon.

Jade's smile grows wider and she turns to face her friends,"  Guys Helen message me, she moved the audition date, and I can finally go back to H.A" they all cheered at her good news, she thought that it was the perfect way to tell them that her memories came back, now that she remembered everything again she can't wait to get her old life back, meaning getting back together with Beck, she thought Beck should be the first to know that her memories came back so she just kept it to herself.

Meanwhile, Adam went to her house again at the same time he would usually go to watch her sleep, but as he creep around her house he saw through the window Andre, Cat, and Robbie was with her, they were watching and having fun. he was sure he can't do his stake out if her friends is around, they could catch him, so he posts pone his plan and go home.

-AT BECK'S RV-

Tori sat beside Beck while they also watch a movie on his laptop, Tori took his arm and placed it over her shoulder and rested her head on his chest, and move closer to him Beck focused his eyes on the screen and didn't bother to object to whatever she was doing, Tori felt the coldness that Beck was giving him so she spoke " Are you thinking about what Andre said?" her question caught beck's attention, he turns his head to look at her and says" What?! " Tori move away and sat straight so she can look at him properly.

T: Don't tell me you're having second thoughts about our relationship just because you heard from Andre that she not giving Adam a chance.

Beck bitted his lower lip and looks away.