you're such cutesy

JADE'S POV: 

 His voice was straightforward and his face was hard to read I wasn't sure if I would say the truth in a time like this, I wanted to tell him in the first place but not like this I mean is this the right time? does he want me to say yes, but what if it makes things awkward for us, he has a girlfriend now for god sake, his look confused me, " y-yes" I said to him while looking away.

B: Jade, that's great( he suddenly smiled and gave her a hug)

J: you're not mad? ( She said in a shocked tone)

B: why would I be mad, Jade all I wanted from the beginning was for you to be okay. ( He held her hands but she quickly pulled away)

J: But I kept it from you, From our friends. (She lowered her head)

B: did you intentionally hide from us or is the timing just wrong? ( He placed his hand on her chin to lift it just to make her look at him)

J: Beck,... I did hide it from the others( she moved her head away from him and once again looked away)

B: wait when did you get your memories back? ( She took a deep breath before answering him)

J: the day that the three stayed at my house for a sleepover. before they came I already saw a few memories but that night there was a car crash outside my house and the moment I saw the passenger inside the car...it all came back to me.

B: so if you remembered already why didn't you tell anyone.

J: I did tell someone... It was just the wrong person.

B: No...( He knew who that person was) it was Adam, wasn't it? ( She nodded) Jade, why him? out of all people why him?

J: I didn't want to tell him, but he was being pushy that time, plus I thought he's my friend and I couldn't afford to lose him just because he has a silly crush on me, so I figured maybe if I tell him he would understand and would back off, obviously it didn't work.

B: still why didn't you tell the others? why didn't you say anything? Why keep pretending?

J: I wasn't pretending, besides no one even asked about my situation. ( she crossed her arms and pouted)

B: That's not a reason Jade! ( His voice was getting louder)

J: you think I don't know that! I just didn't want them to know anything yet! ( despite her raspy voice she manage to yell)

B:  you don't have to yell Jade. ( he was still cautious about her throat) I'm right here.

J: You yelled first!

B: I just want to know why you didn't tell our friends about this!

J: Because I wanted you to know first!... 

B: You wanted me to know first? why?

J: How simpleminded can you be?!

B: enough with the remark Jade!, just tell.

J: Fine! because I was hoping I could get YOU back....( Beck was taken back by her confession)I-I could get my old life back( she looks at him with sad eyes)I thought once I got my memories back everything will return to back to normal but I guess that's not possible.

B: That's why you went to school? you wanted to tell me...

J: I just didn't expect you to move on so fast.

B: the kiss, you did see us... Jade, I just did that because you left me-

J: you said you would never kiss her again.