Chapter 9

Previously in Found:

"Why are they sad?" Collin frowned. "They don't like me?"

"No, no sweetie. They love you."

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I do!" I knelt down and played with his hair. "Why did you even have to ask that?"

"Because you left me," he shrugged. Instantly, my eyes filled with tears.

"You know, you know I had to do that, Collin. Don't you ever think I would ever, ever stop loving you," I gave him a hug.

"Sorry, Erin. I didn't mean to make you sad," Collin sobbed.

"No, no. Don't cry," I ran my finger under his eye to dry the tears. "Only happy times. Only happy."

I don't know if I was speaking to him, or to myself, but it didn't matter. All we needed were happy times.

I only had three days until I had to go to hell. I was not going to waste it by worrying about how much time I had left.

I didn't need that.

Collin didn't need that.

Dean didn't need that.

Jules didn't need that.

Sam didn't need that.

I want to make this seem like I'm going to be okay. Which I will. I just needed to be happy and spend my last three days with the people I love most.

***

*SAM'S POV*

I looked ahead and saw Erin. Her brown hair was pulled up into a high ponytail on the back of her head. As she walked, her hips slightly swayed. I couldn't help but wonder what would happen if she actually liked me. She had always been so kind to me, and every time she looked back, she would look me in the eyes. I looked over at Jules and frowned.

"Why can't we tell her?" I complained.

"Shut up!" She hissed. "We can't. Not now. Not ever. I made a promise to a friend. He helped us. She can never know. It would kill her. Actually kill her."

"She's going to die anyway," Dean muttered. Jules looked horrified. She immediately kicked him to the ground, tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't you fucking talk like that, Dean. She's not going to die. I'm going to find a way for her to get out of this, even if it means making a deal myself," she growled. We walked away, leaving Dean speechless on the floor. Collin's laughter boomed in the empty street, which caused a smile to form on my face. I could see Erin put her fingers in her mouth and pull her cheeks out to make a funny face, which made Collin laugh even harder. Erin soon laughed too. I draped my arm over Juliet's shoulder and held her tight.

"Don't you worry, we'll find away to get her out of this. There is no way I'm letting her go to hell," I muttered into Jules's hair as I kissed the top of her head.

"You should tell her," Juliet nodded. "You should."

"About her being..."

"No, God no!" She chuckled. "About how you feel. She'd love that. No one's really had a thing for her before. She would always hold herself with such low self-esteem. That's not an attractive thing, as you must know. So no one really had crushes on her. It would mean a lot to her if you told her how you feel."

"Maybe I will," I shrugged. This made my heart race. What if she didn't feel the same way?

Juliet look up at me. "She likes you, like, a lot, Sam. Don't you worry."

I smiled at her and then Dean caught up to us.

"I'm really sorry," he said to Juliet. He placed his hand on her shoulder, but she pulled away. "Come on, don't be mad."

"Dean, stop it," I suggested.

"No, I won't," he pushed me away and I tripped over my foot, landing on my butt.

*JULIET'S POV*

Dean pulled me to face him.

"Please, I didn't mean to be insensitive. I know now that I was wrong in saying Erin was going to die. I have so much faith that you will help her get out of this. And I never have faith. Until you came along. Now, all I do is believe in you. When we hunt, I trust you will never mess up, no matter how many times Sammy and I do. You always get it right. And you always know what to say and do, no matter what the situation. And I love you for it," Dean said, out of breath. My mouth fell open. He loves me. "I know we have known each other for only so long, but I have never felt this strongly about anyone. You're the only woman in the history of my life that I've been in a hotel room, alone, with and didn't have sex. I just wanted to talk to you. That may have come out wrong, but you get my point. I love you, Juliet. I'll scream it at the top of my lungs if I need to. But I love you. More than anything in the world. And I'm behind whatever you do, whatever choices you make, whatever you believe in, 100%."

I covered my mouth to muffle my cries. Sam just sat awkwardly on the floor. I actually, for one of the first times in my life, had nothing to say. At all. All I could muster were a few sounds. I lowered my hands and stood still. Dean stared at me, worryingly.

"I-" I started. What the hell. I just threw my arms around him and pulled him into a big kiss. He placed one hand on the small of my back, and the other on the back of my neck. Our lips moved in sync until Sam coughed. We released, slowly, and just put our foreheads together.

"I love you, Dean. More than I have ever loved before," I said breathlessly.

"Not as good as my speech, but it'll do," he teased. I playfully kicked his foot and kissed his nose. I then skipped off to Erin, clicking my heals in the air after ten seconds.

I pulled to a halt once I was in front of her.

"Someone's happy," she joked. I nodded, reminding myself of Collin.

"Dean loves me," I sang. Erin smiled wildly and made a weird squealing sound. She pulled me into a hug.

"Jules, that's great! Oh my God!!! I knew he did, but I didn't think he had the balls to say it now!" She cheered. I threw my head back in laughter. "Did you say it back?"

I nodded once again.

"This is amazing!"

"I know!" I said, now reminding myself of Monica Gellar in Friends.

Sam and Dean soon caught up to us and we saw the ice cream parlor across the street.

"Let's go there, let's go there!" Collin shouted, pointing at the parlor. Erin nodded.

Sam came over to me and pulled me to the side.

"I'll tell her tomorrow," he whispered.

"Good, I don't want you guys to steal my moment," I teased. Sam laughed.

"Come on!" Erin cheered. "Race ya," she playfully challenged Collin. They both ran ahead, Erin not going at full speed so it would be fair. I noticed how Sam stared at her with pure admiration. He really did like her. I hope he told her tomorrow, because she didn't have that much time left.

***

A/N:

Hey guys! I hope you like the story so far. Sorry for the lack of updating!!! I've just been really busy with school and trying to clean my room. Not to mention having to catch up on Supernatural. I'm on season ten now! I haven't watched the first eleven episodes, though. I can't find them anywhere for free, which is very frustrating.

Please vote and comment! It would mean a lot. Also, tell your buddies about the story of you like it. And follow me! Please!

Thank you so much to the people who have been patiently waiting for the new chapters and to those who have voted for the previous ones! I love you all so so much!

-EnchantingAngels