5. where it all started

Next day

Y/n's POV

I thought about what to do today I had my doubts on whether I should go or not go to meet up with the guy since I was planning on going to the club again today.

Since I didn't want to keep on moving these stuff to another day I decided to go to the club today itself. I immediately took out the club's card, I knew that he wasn't someone ordinary from his attitude and it was obviously a V.I.P section card.

Flashback

I had got into the trunk of one of the cars parked outside the house preparing to leave.

That was how I got here.

With my hoodie on my head I followed the guards who were making way for someone while pulling people aside.

I tried to follow them without losing trying hard to keep up with there pace through the crowd of people cheering on, since it was a fight club.

They entered the V.I.P section, I sneakily followed them entering in with them. Since it was a crowd of bodyguards in all black and I was also wearing black, with my slender and small figure, I easily got blend in with them.

I immediately hid underneath a black table nearby on entering. It was a very dim area with some neon lighting. Looking around everything here looked expensive compared to the outside area where it was all packed with drunk and crazy people some even had weapons with them, the floor was dirty and there were some people arguing.

But here there were only a limited amount of people inside the room aside from the people who entered just now.

Most of the people here were dressed like they were at a party or something. Some were even gambling.

I looked as the sight of the guards which was getting farther away from me. I wanted to follow them but I knew I would get caught if I moved away from this spot.

I saw them approaching the a elevator since I had a vague idea of where they went I started scanning my surroundings.

I was hidden under the farthest table which was near the door. The place looked to be a seating area which also had a glass window there were some people sitting near the window area, some had bodyguards surrounding them making it known that they were people of high status.

There was a bar too were people were drinking and some waiters were serving. As I took a look at the elevator, it wasn't that far from here. If I am fast enough no one would even notice.

I had to make it fast since I was hidden near the doorway and if it opens the person coming it would immediately catch me hiding.

My plan was to sneak through the hallway that was when I saw the waiter moving a serving cart.
I had changed my plan I new that the waiter would come near the bar area to collect drinks or something, it was a short distance from where I was.

When the waiter came back, he took the used glasses from the serving cart and immediately started replacing it with new ones.

Then he went to a room. Getting a glimpse of the room with a lot of bottles of alcohol I assume it to be a cellar.

Taking the chance I immediately sprinted towards the serving cart fitting myself in the area underneath I was thankful that there was a cloth covering it.

It was a smaller area than I had thought so I was all cramped up inside. I was trying to place myself into a comfortable position without moving the cart when I felt movement above me I immediately held in my breath.