Fu Hua

A/N: *makes chicken noises*

____________________________________________

HOW THEY MET EACHOTHER
Birb-
ahem...Fu Hua was just training as per her usual routine. You walked upon her that moment and saw how quick her punches were that you wondered if she was even human. As you being interested in martial arts, you asked her if she could help you learn her techniques which did surprise her...because she didnt want you to die. You still insisted so she thought maybe you could tolerate some pain but she regretted it when you broke a few bones here and there and she carried you to the infirmary. That is how you first met that charming class monitor.

THEIR THOUGHTS ABOUT EACHOTHER
Fu Hua thought you were very sociable and friendly, someone who she could rely upon in any matter. You saw Fu Hua as a strong and respectful person, on top of that she was the 1st ranking student so she was very smart as well...no wonder she became the class monitor and an A rank valkyrie which impressed you even more. But slowly you started to look closer and saw that she has that look in her eyes as if she's lost a lot of important things, as if she forgot precious memories from a long time ago, someone who's trying to find their way home where they truly belong. You wanted to stay by her side and make her feel special because...she was already a part of the family.

THEIR FIRST HANGOUT
The only way to hang out with Fu Hua was to take her somewhere that was not the training plaza or library. So you had a great idea to introduce Fu Hua to the world of games, and not just any games...but the arcade! She was astonished with all the different arcade games not knowing which ones to play but you told her to experience the fun in those as much as she wants. That was the first time than her as the stern class monitor, you saw her as a normal girl with a bright and beautiful smile that made your heart skip a beat.

WHEN THEY REALIZE THEIR FEELINGS
A lot happened, the biggest event being the Herrscher of Domination's appearance which they successfully dealt with but there were a few consequences such as the injured Bronya and Fu Hua who had some broken bones. It was going to take them time to recover. You were sitting in the infirmary holding Fu Hua's hand, praying for her quick recovery. You were so worried that you accidentally spilled a full confession and the fact that you always wanted to be with her ever since you met her. You composed yourself and were about to leave until her hand squeezed yours. You looked to see her once again with that smile of hers that you loved. Finally, you had gotten to hear the words you were waiting for...

"I love you too."

You were flustered and your heart was beating so fast but you were just so happy that you could cry. You kissed her hand and then bent down towards her to give her a soft kiss on her lips, hoping that once she was fully recovered and she could stand up...you could hold her in your arms and tell her how much you need her.

WHEN THEY SLEEP TOGETHER
She was a active person and would be working hard that you'd see her asleep so soundly in her room with her glasses on. You'd pull them from her face slowly and put them aside. You'd gently caress her head until she grabs your arm and pulls you in.
"Damn, this woman is strong!"
Is what you thought. But thankfully her hold was gentle enough to make you fall asleep like a child.

WHEN THEY COOK TOGETHER
Fu Hua is really talented as well especially in Shenzou cuisine. You never really tasted those before and you would ask her to make those for you but of course you would help her too. As someone who would be lazy to cook, for the first time you thought that cooking really is fun when it's not done alone.

WHEN THEY ARE STUDYING
As she is the #1 student in St Freya and also the smartest, she didnt need help in anything but she would not hesitate to ask you if you need help in your studies. She would always try to find some free time in her schedule to help you out which you'd greatly appreciate.

WHEN YOU ARE IN DANGER
She would secretly use fenghuang down on you in case you'd be in any danger, she would be there to protect you from it at any distance.

WHEN YOU ARE INJURED
She would leave everything to tend to your injuries be it training, monitor duties, missions or studying...compared to your well being, those were not as important to her.

WHEN YOU ARE SICK
She would stay by your side and tell you stories of her life similar to how a bedtime story is told. She gave you company and didnt leave you alone. She would make food for you and feed you which she insisted. What a day to be living in.

WHEN YOU GET A LAP PILLOW
"I dont recall giving this kind of a special treatment to anyone in my life. Consider yourself lucky, Captain."

WHEN ITS YOUR BIRTHDAYS
Fu Hua would spend hers with you in a trip to Shenzou while showing you around in many different places you had never seen before and even did activities such as feeding birds in a farm. There was also a place that was very mountainous, the romantic part would be that you both would sit on the highest one to see the moonlit sky.
For you, Fu Hua would take you to your favorite place where you first took her...the arcade. She treated you that day to lunch as well which was pretty much a date and as it was your first one, you were really happy that she did all this for you and hoped to return the favor someday.
____________________________________________

A/N: Its been a while y'all! I never thought I'd be this busy but yeah I'm back now. Been playing too much of genshin and honkai. I ended up getting Senti the last update and Yoimiya recently which lifted my spirits up even more. Got super hyped seeing the Sumeru trailer. Whoever is going to pull for Vill-V, goodluck to you!

 Whoever is going to pull for Vill-V, goodluck to you!

.............

IM NOT CRYING! YOU ARE!!!

HAHAHA...HAHA....AHA...

...........

*Cries in the corner*