𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬

It is those days when they have been very distant lately

It was so weird how close they both used to be. It was like yesterday they were spending every minute together and now, he didn't want to be around him.

He was always on his phone.

But it wasn't just him, he also had his faults. His insecurities got to the best of him at times and he would always push him away.

He'd ignore him sometimes and ignore all the spaces between them and him always on his phone. He didn't really grow out of love for him because honestly he deeply loves him. He helped him in so many ways.

It was messed up really.

Being in a relationship when there is no more love being shown, what was the point of being in one?

It was late at night, Jeno had been in their shared bedrooms the whole day just doing his own things while Donghyuck was doing his in the living room.

Donghyuck decided that it was time to go to sleep.

When was already inside the bedroom, it was weird that Jeno and he both made eye contact. Jeno softly grinned, beginning to shift to the other side of the bed so the tanned male could get in. Donghyuck went inside the restroom to clean himself and when he came out, Jeno was already in bed, staring at the white ceiling.

The only light coming from the bedroom was the lamp on the nightstand, Donghyuck watched Jeno look at him while moving into the bed. When he saw Donghyuck fully tucked in, he turned the lights off.

Both of them weren't asleep, but they both looked at the ceiling, both had different thoughts.

Jeno was wondering how they got this way.

Donghyuck on why he caught Jeno having sex with a sophomore yesterday.

"Hyuck"

"Jeno"

They both said at the same time, turning to each other. "What were you going to say?" Donghyuck asked, his Bambi eyes were big and glossy.

"I-...I just wanted to say goodnight" Jeno answered, Donghyuck bit his lips as he nodded.

"Oh...goodnight" he whispered, turning around with his back facing Jeno. Figuring that Jeno moved too, their backs are facing each other. Donghyuck was in a mix of thoughts right, his feelings were bottled up and he couldn't keep them to himself any longer, he had to release them the right way.

Donghyuck turned around, his small body scooting closer to Jeno. You could tell Jeno tensed up when his body made a sudden movement. Donghyuck didn't know what he was doing but he wrapped his arms around Jeno's waist, his face pressed against his back.

Donghyuck felt his heart beating fast and his face was heating up, later on...he was bursting into tears. He could hear Jeno's little breathings through the process.

How did all of this happen? Donghyuck loved him so much but at the same time why did he like he needed to let him go because of what he did?

Jeno's smile was the only light in your life but the fear of having him forever but without loving him anymore feels like darkness towering over you.

How could you love someone so much but want to let them go?

He felt Jeno's body tremble as he felt relaxed to his body, grabbing Donghyuck's hands with his, he turned over, wrapping his arms around Donghyuck's waist, hugging him as if he loved him so much as if he knew what he was thinking. Maybe because he really knew what Donghyuck was thinking.

Maybe this is the last time he and Donghyuck will be holding on to each other before letting go...

"I love you so much Donghyuck...just know that okay?" Jeno brushed Donghyuck's front hair, freely seeing the tanned male's forehead.

Donghyuck nodded, burying his head into his chest, crying harder than before. They both held onto each other.

"I'm sorry, Jeno"

"Don't be...I know what we both need. I didn't fall out of love with you, these things just happen" Jeno explained, his chin on top of Donghyuck's head.

"Jeno, I think we fell out of love with each other. Maybe we were never meant to be"

"Don't say stuff like that, Donghyuck"

"Look, I'm trying to make it easier for the both of us, okay?" Donghyuck fought, his tears never-ending.

"It'll never be that easy, hyuck"

"Then why did you do it?" Donghyuck suddenly asked, this is maybe the last time they'll argue so why not give this the last go?

"I have my reasons, hyuck" Jeno simply said, and looked him in the eyes.

"I love you," Donghyuck said, crying harder as he held Jeno tighter.

Jeno hugged him tight and looked closely into Donghyuck's Bambi eyes, he searched the eyes that he fell in love with, honestly, he doesn't know how or why he fell in love with Donghyuck, to begin with.

"I love you too," he said, kissing him on the lips that felt like forever, his lips never leaving Donghyuck. The kiss was sloppy and hungry. It grew inside Donghyuck that it was time.

It was time to let go.

Donghyuck pulled away, he moved out of the embrace, shifting out of Jeno's bed, not feeling his warmth anymore. He walked to the closet, grabbing his clothes and other belongings. It was honestly painful to do this to him but he reminded himself that he needs to do this for the best.

Jeno laid on the bed, his back facing the tanned male, he didn't want to watch Donghyuck pack and leave. Before he knew it, Donghyuck was already packed and dressed up.

Donghyuck was about to leave but he wanted to say bye to Jeno but he thought that it was too much already, so he left without saying anything. He walked out, leaving this place that used to be theirs.

"Never again will I ever love someone."

But then a week later...he met a fuckboy named Mark.

tell me if you guys liked this one because honestly...this story is in my drafts and it only has two parts but it is pretty interesting especially because the caption of this book is

"Stop talking?"

"Why?"

"Because the more you talk the more it makes me wanna put this big dick in that tiny mouth of yours"

know that you are loved !