Bestfriend pt. 2

"Sometimes Hyuck gets cold and we would always lend him a jacket when he forgets to bring one" Jaehyun chuckled and the others too except for Mark who has been avoiding looking at Donghyuck's hand intertwined with Sungchan's

"Who would be the person to give his jacket to Donghyuck? Like the one who would volunteer?" The interviewer asked.

"Hmm, to be honest...it's all of us except for Mark because we really care about him," Taeyong answered while glancing at Mark who looked like he was about to blow any second now.

"That's interesting, I thought Mark would be the first one since you know him and Donghyuck had this very intimate tension between them" the interviewer joked as they all laughed.

"Actually-"

"Mark hyung will just lend me a jacket when I'm already freezing to death, when the hypothermia hits my skin already that's when he'll care about me" Donghyuck interrupted Mark who was about to correct the girl because he does give Donghyuck what he wants, as far as he can remember.

"Well since I'm new.." Sungchan admires Donghyuck's round eyes, "I think i'll keep that in mind," he says as everyone drops awe in Sungchan's lovely words, "I'll make sure to treat him like I'm his lover"

Taeyong and Jungwoo overreact by dropping to the floor and acting all struck by Sungchan's choice of words, Johnny joins in by death dropping and screaming.

Donghyuck playfully hits Sungchan's arm and then hides his face on the taller's arm.

Meanwhile, Mark furrowed his eyebrows, he thought of something and just hoped for the worst. "Haechannie" everyone looked at Mark with confused stares, Donghyuck tensed up when he heard that name, Mark could see the way the younger's throat went up and then back down. "Look at me" he commanded as the rest of the boys shifted their heads towards the tanned male and waited for his response.

Donghyuck spun his head towards Mark while he tightened his grip on Sungchan's hand. "Yes?"

"Wanna go on a date later?"

And the interviewer goes wild.

Well only he

 and the rest of the staff but the boys were just shocked to hear that from Mark and plus they were kind of disagreeing with his plan because...they have a plan for Sungchan and Donghyuck now.

"And you think you have a chance with Donghyuck?" Mark asked, he walks slowly to Sungchan with his hands behind his pockets.

"Certainly...I do, Mark Lee" Sungchan proudly said as Mark glared at him.

"No you don't...listen here you fuck" Mark gritted his teeth, "try to take what's mine on a date again and you'll regret being part of nct" he whispered as Sungchan only scoffed.

"You say it so confidently"

"Because I am"

"Oh really?" Sungchan raised his voice, "and since when was Donghyuck yours?" That's right, since when was Donghyuck his? They were only best friends.

"Ever since I entered the goddamn company...we go way back but you...you're just new here and you're out here stealing from other people?" Mark raised a brow as Sungchan gulped.

"Sungchan?" Donghyuck's voice echoed from the back of Mark.

The older one turned around and was shocked to see the younger just standing there. He hoped he didn't hear what he just said.

"What are you doing to him?" Donghyuck asked, going to Sungchan's side and holding his hand.

"I...I uhm...we just came here for a quick talk" Mark nervously giggled, making the boy suspicious about his acts.

Donghyuck then passed by Mark and held Sungchan's arms before dragging him away from the black-haired.

It breaks Mark's heart seeing Donghyuck not come for him but Sungchan. Shit, why does it feel like he misses him so much to the point that he doesn't want to share Donghyuck with anyone?