Normal Day

"OK! So, I was thinking, Sleepover at my house. Today. " Nancy exlaimed to the two boys who she met up with at the front of the school.
"Well, since I have nothing to do, then yea. I mean like, it's Friday so." Steve replied to her idea. "Uh, yea. I'll just come with Will because he wants to hang out with Mike.

"Greattttt. You guys can come at 5:30."

"Wouldn't it be weird to your
mom or something that your bringing two dudes inside your house for a sleepover??? " Steve asked. "No because Jonathan will be there, yk. Both our moms know each other. " she replied.

They walked inside the school and walked to their lockers. Lucky for them, they could pick their own lockers this year so they got lockers together. After grabbing their needed supplies, they walked to their first class, who they all had together. They got here 10 minutes earlier so they waited in their seats.

"Steve, you can bring like, the snacks and stuff right? " Nancy said with a hopeful smile. Steve stared at her for a while, unamused she would ask that, but gave in. "Ugh, fine. But you guys have to text me what you want, otherwise I'll just bring whatever and you might not like it. " "yea, yea. We Will ." Nancy Replied, looking at Jonathan for response at her 'Will joke'.

"You're not funny " He said, and she just laughed at him. Steve also laughed, but he laughed because it wasn't funny.
"See? Even Steve is laughing at my joke!" "No Nancy, I'm laughing because it wasn't a good joke. " At that, Jonathan chuckled. "Yea, you laugh at his shit but not at my jokes" Nancy mumbled under her breath. The bell rang out in the halls and students came rushing in the class.

It was pretty boring. The trio was just whispering to each other, and sometimes they couldn't stop laughing in the 'be silent' times. They obviously wanted to talk in their breaks between classes, but since they only had 5 minutes, they would just have to talk over their phones in classes until it was lunch. And they had 4 classes that took an hour before lunch.

***

"FINALLYYYYYY LUNCH TIME. " Steve yelled. "Well, before you break my ear drums let me use the bathroom and then I'll meet you guys up at the cafeteria. " Nancy told them. Both guys nodded before racing to see who gets food first.

Nancy was walking to the bathroom, and not a day goes by that other students don't give her stares. Of course, she knew why. A girl, hanging out with 2 boys, people obviously suspected something. But what they didn't know was that Steve had a secret, that only Nancy knew. Even if he didn't tell her, it was pretty obvious to her.

She walked into the bathroom and went into one of the stalls. 'Slutty Nancy' was written on the wall of it. It obviously hurt Nancy but she ignores all the things people do or say about her. She pulls out her phone.

Three Musketeers ඩා

Nancy wheels 🚗 : Guys the bathroom stinks like DOODOO 🤢

Stevie 🕴: Ewww that's because you're doodooing?? 🤮

Nancy wheels 🚗 : what u mean? it's not me 😒😒

📷📷📷 : Nancy hurry up bro we're not eating until you get here 😒

Nancy wheels 🚗 : that's how much you guys love me 🤩

Stevie 🕴: