Call

Steve's POV:

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping outside. I don't want to open my eyes. I have a huge headache and seeing the sun shine from the window would probably make it worse. I don't remember anything from last night. Only going to Carols party, getting drunk I guess?, playing spin the bottle, and..OH MY GOD KISSING TOMMY H. WHAT. I was definitely drunk. That would NEVER happen if I was sober. Yuck. But other than that, I don't remember anything else. How did I end up in a bed? Did I sleep in Carol's house? Did someone bring me home?

I get interrupted from my thoughts by something wrapping itself more tighter around my waist. 'What the fuck..?'

I open my eyes to see 'JONATHAN HOLY SHIT..WHAT AM I DOING HERE. IS SOMEONE BEHIND ME. probably Nancy..BUT WHAT IN HOLY SHITS HE HAS HIS ARM AROUND ME. ok Steve. Don't move. Just go back to sleep. It's okay.'

Trying not to move, I rest my body and go limp. He moves but only a little. 'God, he's so close to my face' I close my eyes and go back to sleep..

Nancy's POV:

I wake up, adjusting my eyes.
God, I have this huge headache and my eyes are burning. I sit up and look to my side. 'So cute' Steve was cuddled up to Jonathan. It's summer break, and they must be really tired.

I stand up and stretch. Going to the bathroom, I look for aspirin. After my headache dies down a bit, I go back to the room. Wait, Carols number.

'I don't know..is she even up yet....Oh, it's 4:23 pm...you know what? I'll let her call me first.' (What she didn't know what that Carol was thinking the same-)

I see that Steve and Jonathan are still asleep. I pull my camera and it flashes. Cute!

I'll let them sleep today.

I hear my phone ringing..

"Hello?" "Hey..can we talk.?"
"...what is there to talk about?" "Look, I'm sorry. I really am. I just want to explain to you everything. Just please listen to me."
".....ok. Fine." "Uh, can we..meet up? I know.. But I think it'd be better in person." "Ok! Fine! Let's go to the cafe we went the first day we met. Is that alright?" "Y-yea. I'll see you there. Bye!" I hanged up. I didn't bother to get dressed up. A casual dress will be fine. I out my shoes and get Steves keys from the table.

~~~~~

THIS IS SO SHORT BRUHH I havent written ANYTHING in so long and I just wanted to put something-ANYTHING out. next chapter, I don't know when it'll come out but I PROMISE you it'll be long.

Words ★ 469