AUTHORS NOTE

G A L A T E A

I have important things to address here today. Most of you guys know here that a almost a year ago, or maybe more, I don't remember, I had to take down my book and shift it to Inkitt as a lot of books were getting deleted on Wattpad. Of course, after I put my book there as backup, I reuploaded it back on Wattpad and left the draft on Inkitt. Now, around 2021, I was approached by Inkitt's new Galatea program to turn it into a paid book. However, at the time, I had declined as I wanted to give you all a finished version and was not ready for turning my passion into my pocket money. Now, however, I have fallen behind on everything and even though I am starting to write again, I don't think it is enough to keep me going. School work, home, copyright, the pandemic, all of it has me lost and even though that is no excuse to leave you all hanging for so long, it is the only explanation I can give. But, I can promise you that I am never going to leave this book hanging forever and whatever platform I put it on I will complete it in the end. So, I would like to tell you all that Galatea has approached me again and I went through with it this time. It is a big decision and a decision that I want to be supported in, not bashed for. It is something I hope to try for myself, to see my own potential and to understand what it means to actually save money for my post-secondary that I will be stepping into very soon. I want to know, understand and realize what it means to earn your first pay check and use it wisely. Mafia Puppet is very, very close to my heart and I do not want to neglect the book any longer. I want to finish it and I will. I am writing.

In short, there will be only around 3 chapters kept on Wattpad and Inkitt while this book stays on Galatea. We have not decided on the dates yet, but I owe it to you guys to let you know beforehand of my choice. This is a risk I'm taking after much persuasion from my family. Please do not bash me or my novel. If you can't support me, then stay silent but I will not tolerate rude comments. In the end, this is my work and my novel. Please respect my decision.

Now, about Galatea. Galatea is Inkitt's sister app which consists of only paid stories. You'd either have to buy coins to unlock a novel or wait every 6 hours for a new chapter. Please don't make copies of my book. If I find out that has happened, I will take down the book all together and never ever put it back up here. I tolerate inspirations, not plagiarism and no matter what, I will find out one way or the other and I WILL take legal action.

Now, about Mafia Psychopath. I have drafted that book. I won't write it until I'm completely done with Mafia Puppet. That book cannot in any way be represented incorrectly as topics involving the novel are sensitive and I do not want to romanticize psychological abuse. In addition, if Mafia Puppet stays on Galatea then so will all in-universe novels. Meaning, Mafia Psychopath as well. But not the other novels I plan to write which do not involve the characters of MP. Due to this, I want to keep Mafia Psychopath just for myself right now. It won't be on any platform. It'll only be for me. This does not mean I will stop writing though. I have been meaning to write a novel separate from the mafia.

I genuinely hope you guys understand. I will let you guys know the date of removal as soon as I get to know myself. Till then, you have Franci and Toni to yourself.

Jessica M (jessicamxdi)
Previously known as LittleVixenQueen.