chapter 14

Liked by elleusa and 28,551 othersteenvogue Our favorite heartthrob Y/N Dicaprio took her dad's yacht for the weekend and threw a little get together for some friends 🥳 Cara Delevingne and Justin Bieber were some of the guests and the singer was ...

teenvogue Our favorite heartthrob Y/N Dicaprio took her dad's yacht for the weekend and threw a little get together for some friends 🥳 Cara Delevingne and Justin Bieber were some of the guests and the singer was reportedly seen kissing Bella Hadid's friend Haze Khadra 👀 Link in bio for the pics we have!

View all 339 comments

dicapriobabe that should be me 😭

user96 she really is a whore isn't she 🤣

user37 yeah this doesn't change a thing in my life

user88 she should date cara! they look so good together
user21 yeahhh! this haze girl honestly just feels like a clout chaser

• • • •

"I mean, good for her right?"

"For sure. She's a good girl, I'm glad she's getting through it." Kourtney talked with her blonde sister in Kris' kitchen. The women had just seen Y/N's new paparazzi pictures and didn't seem to be too upset, apart from worrying about their younger sister's reaction.

"Yeah. I do wish Kendall and her would get back together though." Khloe bit her nail.

"I mean it's understandable that they take time from each other. Plus I don't think they would work right now. Y/N's seems very comfortable in herself and Kendall still doesn't."

"That's true, I just miss how things were. I can't imagine how hard it must be for Ken." The older Kardashian agreed. "Did you see she's coming out with new music next friday?"

"Yeah. If she was nearly as heartbroken as Kendall, it's about to be brutal." Khloe laughed nervously.

"Do you think she's getting with these girls to get her mind off Ken?"

"Hey. What're you talking about?" Kendall got into the kitchen mindlessly and grabbed an apple from the fruit holder.

"Hm-"

"No need to stop talking when I get in the kitchen." The model slightly raised her brows, making the other sisters share a look.

"We were talking about Y/N."

"What about her?" Kendall seemed surprisingly chill, even though she was a bit tense.

"Nothing, we were just talking about how she's releasing new music soon." Khloe spoke softly.

"If you were talking about those pics that came out just say that." She took a bite of the fruit.

"Ken-"

"It's fine. I can't do anything about it, I'm gonna hear about it anyway." She sighed.

"I don't think she's seriously dating any of these people." Kourtney chimed in.