Chapter 23

Alpha Ashton McClain

"You really are beautiful." I turn around, facing my mate.

My mate's body was truly magnificence. I'll have to thank my God for making a worthy woman for me. It's too bad that she was against our union. No matter, I will have her. I will have her under me one way or another.

"You'll pay for hurting mine." She snarled out in that pretty little voice of hers.

How I wanted to hear that voice shout my name in ecstasy. Oh, the things I will do to hers once I had her. But she's so damn stubborn. Nothing like my mother. Why won't she accept me? It's well known that once one found their soul mate, they were automatically be a couple. It's hard to deny the bond call, so why was my mate able to reject me? I bet it's because of that stupid brat. I'll enjoy killing him as much I will my pretty little mate.

"If I can't have you. No one will."

I dashed toward her and threw a punch her way, sending her flying to the ground. She stood up, her hand immediately going to her split bottle lip. The anger in those pretty amber, brown eyes of hers were exactly what I was going for. I want her so angry that she wouldn't be able to think of a way to counter my attacks nor think for that matter.

I gestured her forward. She got into a defense position. I didn't miss the way her body moved to adjust to the new position. Then she attacked. 

She was like a wild cat. Throwing one punch after the other, I dodged easily. She was getting faster and faster. I managed to grope her front once I saw an opening that was close enough for me to get closer, and that made her even more angry.

I laughed in her face. That was until, she threw one punch that got me on my left cheek. Kicking her, she dodged by jumping back. She will pay for doing this to me. I promise.

How dare she drew blood?!

I could feel the burn and blood leaking from the cut on my cheekbone. She must have used her claws to slash me. When could a female use their claws during a partial shift. She shouldn't be an alpha anyway. She was supposed to be satisfying me while I rule, yet here we are fighting.

With the speed of an ace wolf, she charged toward me in a mad run. A suicide run if one was looking at our fight from a distance. I stood in my same spot watching in admiration.

As she throw a punch, I reached out and caught her hand. Her eyes narrowed, and she spin, swapping the bend of my right leg. I dropped to one knee while bending her hand back. The howls of her pain was like music to my ears.

I wished I could hear them in pleasure.

Raising, I punch her in the face. As she sat crumbled on the ground, I took her hair in the palm of my hand.

"So soft." She winced as I lifted her up by the strand of her hair. "I knew you have the most softest hair. Too bad, I have to experience the first touch here."

Groaning, I fall forward. The pain was so unbearable as it quickly spread over my groin area.

"That's for Santana." I hear her say from somewhere in front of me.

The kick to my abdomen, next, had me hissing in even more pain. I regretted toying with her. I should have beaten her and then had my way with her.

"That's for kidnapping my son."

I heard her next move before I saw it. Moving quick, I grabbed her foot and flipped her.

At the same time, I leaped to my feet. I grabbed her shoulders, pushing down. Throwing my leg over her, I flip her on her back and pinned her hands against the ground.

"You're a good fighter, but I'm bigger." I spoke near her ear. I hoped my voice gave her shivers. I wanted to affect her in some way. Make her see that she's mine and that she will always be mine.

She got her knee in between us, and pushed, shoving me back. She was quick to get to her feet and then she threw a few good punishes that had me on my knees.

The last words I hear before her flying fist met my face.

"You may be Alpha, but so am I."