[ 3 ]

(a/n: warning this chapter has lots of kissing >.< )

Y/n POV:

You fluttered your eyes open as wilbur's pine scented cologne filled your nose, quickly reminding you of your surroundings as you felt his arms around you. "Goodmorning love" wilbur said in a deep, tired morning voice.

You felt your heart skip a beat "how long were you up?" you said as you rubbed your eye. "For a bit...been thinking about things" he said as he got softer near the end of the sentence. "Is something wrong?" you said as you scooted up on the bed so that you were at eye level with him. His eyes looked away from you and then into yours, water welling up in them. "Will!" you immediately said as you placed your hand on his cheek "Please, it's ok, I'm here for you" you said as you pressed a kiss to his forehead.

He sighed and took your hand in his as he pressed a kiss to it, then softly caressing it with his own palms to calm himself. "Uhm. When I was putting you to bed last night and kissed your hand I sorta forgot - to end stream and.." he just burst into tears, knowing exactly what the internet would do. The death threats. He could get in trouble, deep trouble. Nobody liked it when someone famous had a love interest. They always would hate on the person like it were some sort of game. "Will Im so sorry. It will be okay. We'll figure it out I promise" you said as you pulled him close in a hug. He just buried his head into your chest and cried and cried.

"I'm sorry. Thank you by the way. For everything. I really- like you" he said into your chest. "Ehehe I really like you too Wil" you said as you combed your hands through his soft tuffs of hair.

"Uhm I've been wanting to tell you something..." Wilbur said softly, a hint of fear in his voice as he lifted his head up. "Yeah?" you said, your brain going to a million thoughts, thinking the worst.

"Y/n I r-eally appreciate you" he said, seeming like his heart dropped a little, as if he wanted to say something else but lost the courage. "I appreciate you too wilbur!" you said as you smiled, combing his hair out of his eyes again.

"You're so pretty" you whispered to him as you cupped his face in your palm, him lifting his head to look at you. You felt like you were holding the whole world. "You're pretty beautiful yourself" wilbur said as a sleepy and tired smile fell upon his lips. You blushed deeply. You both just laid there for a while, admiring eachothers features.

A while later, you both decided to get up and go outside. "Do you have a sweatshirt I can borrow? It's quite chilly" you said as you rubbed your cold goosebumped arms. "Mhm!" Wil said as he went over to his cupboards and grabbed a yellow sweatshirt, tossing it to you. You thanked him and lifted it over your head, putting your hands in the sleeves and letting it fall over your body, wilburs scent filling your nose, making you smile. You giggled to yourself as you looked over at Wilbur who was blushing.

Once walking out of the apartment building and the cold air hitting your faces, wilbur grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers in yours, leading you along the pavement. You wernt sure where he was taking you but just being in his company was making you the happiest you've ever been.

He led you to a park and through a secluded area with lots of trees and flowers. Nobody was around. It was just you and him. It was perfect. Until of course, it started raining. Your immediate reaction was to run to cover but wilbur grabbed your hand and said "want to dance?" as he pressed play to music on his phone with his other hand to which you immediately agreed.

As the cold wet droplets hit your bodies, wilbur wrapped his arms around your lower waist, pulling you close to him, pressed against his body. You linked your hands over behind his shoulders and around his neck then leaned your head into his chest, smiling to yourself. You heard him humming along to the song as the vibrations through his chest hit your ears. You felt one hand lift from your waist and go up to your face. He lifted your chin gently up with his palm and smiled down at you. His hair was soaked, falling down infront of his eyes. Raindrops all around his face, even on his long eyelashes as the lights from the lamposts reflected off them.