The new kid chap.1

You were sitting in 5th period,when a new kid comes in.everyone was staring at him.until the teacher spoke."whats your name"Miss johnson said to the new kid."ahhh jacob,jacob day"the new kid said shyly."everyone say hi to jacob" Miss johnson. "Hi jacob"everyone said."jacon go sit by y/n" Miss johnson said.jacob looked around.i raised my hand so he knew where i sat.jacob sat next to me ."hey can i have a-" jacob said but  interrupted by Miss johnson."today were going to have a project and you have to do it with the person sitting next to you" said miss johnson.you looked at jacob but he just  stared at the ground."the project will be about eachother, you guys have to get to know eachother and this project will have to be done outside of school,idc if you guys dont like eachother,this is 50% of this semesters grade"Miss johnson said.the bell rang.

Time skip

"Um mine or yours" jacob asked you quietly."um your house is ok,im not on good trems with my mom rn" i said."im sorry about your mom"jacob said while looking at his feet."no its ok dont be sorry" i said looking up at him.he was so tall."um this is my car" jacob said pointing to is car.it was really nice,you took the bus everyday."nice" i said  quietly.jacob opened the car door for you."oh thanks" i said."um no probelm" jacob said.jacob got into the Driver side.

"Were here" jacob said.wow his house was big compared to mine."oh ok " i said while getting out of jacobs car. He opend the Front door to his house."hi mama" jacon said to his mom.thats so cute he called his mom mama."hi honey"his mom said."mama" jacob said obviously embarrassed."oh who is this"his mom said to jacob."this is y/n"jacob said. I waved to her,i didnt really like meeting new people."hi Mrs.Day" i said."oh call me (idk her name so its gonna be Chloe)chloe" she said pulling me  into a hug.i was shocked that she hugged me but i hugged back."lets go to my room"jacob said.jacob grabed me by the hand."no funny Business" chole yelled up the stairs."we wont" i yelled back but in a nice way.jacob just rolled his eyes.

"ok y/n tell me about yourself"jacob said. "Um well my name is y/n ida Moralez,um im half Mexican the other half is White.im 5'3,my dad left when i was born,my favorite color is light blue and black,i dont really have friends,well i dont have friends, thats it." I said to jacob."im sorry y/n" jacob said."dont be its all ok" i said  while looking up at jacob."tell me about you" you said to jacob."well my name is jacob (idk his middle name) day, im 6'6, um my favorite color is red and black, my dad is always working, i love my mom alot,and i like to draw"jacob said while looking down at you."wait your 6'6 thats tall" i say to jacob."wait your 5'3 that short"jacob said mocking you."um jacob oh y/n do you wanna stay for dinner" Chloe said."uh yea ofc"i  said.chloe left jacobs room."you really dont have to stay for dinner"jacob said."no its good,unless you dont want me to stay" i said."no no i want you to stay" jacob said."ok" i  said.

Anyways please vote,and this sucked. Im really sick rn so thats prob why it sucks 

And my smut and imagines will be updated on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Love yall <3

Words 558