Next Of Kin

Unaware of what had happened at home the young red haired firefighter was still at work, called out to yet another completely unique situation, a bouncy castle had gone over a Clift side due to the wind, three kids were trapped inside of it and a ...

Unaware of what had happened at home the young red haired firefighter was still at work, called out to yet another completely unique situation, a bouncy castle had gone over a Clift side due to the wind, three kids were trapped inside of it and a father who had been bouncing with them was also lying someone down the side of the hillside.

The team geared up and made their way to the now unfortunate party that would definitely leave a last memory just not exactly a happy one.

"Adult Male, down, on the hillside. We got three kids in a bouncy house." Hen said into the radio so everyone knew and it was called in as they were going to need more than one ambulance.

Bobby assed the situation before he started to give out orders, "all right, we're gonna stage the trucks on that service road. Hen, I want you, Dite and Buck to rappel down, anchor that bouncy house. Asses the condition of those kids, start to send them down one-by-one in a basket. I'll take care of the dad. Chimney, you're gonna stay up here and work the winch."

Chimney looked a bit irritated, "hey. How come I never get to do any of the fun stuff?" He asked the captain.

"Working the winch is fun." Bobby told him as he tapped him on the shoulder.

The group geared up into rappelling gear, Aphrodite puts on her helmet, hooking herself to rappel rope before gibing a thumbs up and rappelling down. Once the girl was close to the bouncy house she attaches a lead to keep it from falling further, "Bouncy house secure, Chim."

"Copy."

The kids screamed and cried out for help as Buck and Hen got to the front of the bouncy house and could now see in, "hey, guys? Hey! We're L.A. fire and rescue. We're gonna get you out of here okay? Everybody just stay calm." Buck told the kids as calm as he could.

Hen looked down to see a boy lying face first, "hey, boys can you tell if your friend here is okay?" She asked the two conscious boys, "Is he awake? Is he breathing?"

"Lower the basket down, Chim." Buck said into his radio.

"Copy."

To which the man began to lower down the basket, as the little boy asked if his dad was okay. Bobby was attending the man who had come down with the bouncy house but was no longer inside it. From their, everything moved quickly they got them all into the ambulance. Aphrodite was feeling better about her day, especially after saving a good amount of people from a terrible accident.