Worst Day Ever

The 118 was still missing a team member, Chimney was still in the hospital, the group did feel slightly unbalanced without the man, the group were Hen was cooking in the kitchen as Buck puts his hand in a steals a pepper

The 118 was still missing a team member, Chimney was still in the hospital, the group did feel slightly unbalanced without the man, the group were Hen was cooking in the kitchen as Buck puts his hand in a steals a pepper. While Aphrodite sat opposite the cook sketching, she had been drawing more lately, she put it down to her anxiety about May and Chimney.

"Really?" Hen deadpanned the young male, "if you want some, just ask." She said as she pointed the woman spoon at him.

However, Buck wasn't looking at her, "I'm good. I already ate." He tells the woman.

Hen carried on cooking as she walked over to the fridge, "you still owe me 20 bucks, Buck." This got a small laugh of the girl, "don't think, I'm-a forget."

"For what?" Buck turned his head finally to look at the woman.

Aphrodite shut her note pad, "for the cookie bouquet that me and Hen deliver to Chimney. The one with the get well card we personally watched you sign."

But the boys mind wasn't on that, oh no. He was watching their captain reading over a small book in his hand, unknown to them the book was filled with sad and a few happy moments, people he had lost and a few he saved, "he's doing it again." Buck informed them.

"What? Eating dinner?" Hen asked him sarcastically.

"Starting into that book." Buck told them as he watched Bobby from the kitchen, "come on, you must have a line on the gossip around here. What is it? Why-why is he so obsessed with it?" She asked the older woman out of the two.

Although both Hen and Aphrodite knew what was in the book, Hen shuck her head at the boy. "Mm-mm. All im gonna tell you about that book is to stay the hell away from it. Trust me. I made that mistake three months into working here, the woman knowing full well Aphrodite was going to forget to make herself any food began pilling a plate for herself and the girl. In fact she was glad not to make food just for herself, she was a caring person and you know what they say. Sharing is Caring.

Aphrodite looked towards Bobby and the Buck, "seriously for once, leave it alone dude."

However, in true Buck fashion the boy could not just leave it alone, "so you're saying no one here knows what he writes in it." Buck said to the two women, neither of them gave him a response, "well, watch this." Buck moved from leaning against the counter side.

The two women were now sat at the table eating their food, Aphrodite looks at man-dog, "all right, Buck. When he pops you in that pretty face, just make sure it's on the side that's already got a mark." The girl sassed as him making Hen laugh. Hen had originally made friends with Athena so she spent a lot of time around the girl when she was growing up especially when Aphrodite spent a lot of time at the firehouse but because of this the woman's sass was rubbing off on the red head.

Buck ignored the woman as he made his way to bobby, the two carried on eating their food Hen had noticed the girls recent mood had been more sarcastic and snappy, normally she was bubbly and chill, "what's up with you?" Hen asked the girl.