Marc Spector- New Beginnings

I stood there, staring deeply, becoming lost in the gold of his sleeping face.

I crawled down onto the cool cotton bed beside him. Marc Spector my partner in crime, My friend no matter what and my secret cause of the butterflies in my stomach. 

He was the most peaceful I've seen him in a while, finally at peace with Steven, with them both allowing each other to be calm and to actually rest. Ever since Konchu left he has been a lot less tense and his eyes filled with alot less fury. 

I finally snapped out of it as he began to shuffle beneath the sheets, his chocolate brown eyes opened gently towards me, he smiled, stretching out his limbs and turning onto his side, interlocking his eyes with mine. 

“Morning” he tiredly smiled

“I think you mean evening”, “all you've done is sleep for the past few days , i can't blame you Marc but its getting a bit lonely just sitting around all day with your snoring drilling into my head” i smiled

“Hmm well you don't have to stay with me all day y'know, ugh Shut Up Steven”

“What did he say?”

“He said he completely agrees with the snoring”

We both laughed as we both sat up, relaxing our backs on the bamboo headboard. He ran his hand through his dark curls before turning to sit on the side of the bed. 

“What’s Wrong Marc?”

“Just really tired im not used to this much safe time on my hands” 

A thought flashed through my mind but I quickly dismayed it,I shuffled my way down back onto the thick mattress to then be followed by Marc who laid beside me once again looking up to the concrete stone ceiling.

“Turn around” I said ,the thought back into my mind pushing me.

Marc turned to face me, I could see the slight mystery painted in his dough eyes. I slowly shifted my hand trying to hide the shakes of my nerves as they ran through my fingertips. I stroked the side of his face as I made my way closer to his body. 

We both froze and just stared into eachothers eyes.

All of sudden Marc’s lips came crashing into mine causing a sudden burst of blood to rush to my cheeks as I shut my eyes melting into his kiss. His hands moved down my back towards my thigh as he pulled my leg to wrap around his waist, we both drowned into the movement holding each other as close as possible. We were now eachothers safe place.