Stranger sparked love

Steven
She walked past every night same time I sat down to chat with my mate the human statue, she had the most beautiful hair and the way she walked made her seem so confident.
I started smiling at her then started waved at her because it seemed to be every night I saw her,but she seemed to be occupied with the music playing from her headphones.

Y/n
He always sat there with the golden statue guy , I felt quite bad for him since it was a one sided conversation. I saw him every night same time , I don't mean to be rude and ignore him every-time he waves I'm just very busy at night and have to get home to my cat and make dinner. He's a nice sight to see after work , he has a beautiful smile and the most gorgeous eyes just to bad I can't always stay too long to admire them.

I decided one night to finish half an hour early from work and go finally talk to him, I sat in his spot next to the golden man and waited for him to arrive.

Steven
I finished work and made my way quickly to the shops to get my dinner and get my gold mate something to eat too. I made my way to the market square my feet soaking in the afternoons showers last remains .

As I made my way closer I could see her , it was the same girl I see everyday, why was she sitting in my spot?. I started to feel the nerves swallow up my body as I got closer.
"Hello?" I could feel that I looked quite nervous
"Hi" she grinned at me standing up "sorry I took your spot, I wanted to apologise for ignoring you every-time I walked past I didn't mean any harm"

"It's okay don't worry about it haha,you're more than welcome to take my spot" she scooted along making a space for me on the fountain

Y/n
He was so polite , it sent butterfly's to my stomach.
There's was very little space on the fountain causing him to comfortable close to me, his cologne swam past my nose filling me with warmth. "Would You like some?"

He offered me half a sandwich shyly smiling "sure thank-you" I took the sandwich taking a small bite
"I'm y/n by the way " I stuck my hand out to shake his
"Oh Um" he put his sandwich down finishing what was left in his mouth, it made me giggle
"Im Steven ,Steven grant" he shook my hand back looking straight into my eyes

I froze we stayed like that for another minute until we realised we'd been shaking each others hand the whole time. We both let out a laugh as we continued to get to know each-other and eat our food.

Steven
Her smile was amazing it made the darkness creeping in feel so much brighter , i wanted her to stay forever just talk with each-other for the rest of the night.
I looked at my watch 11:45pm.I felt guilty for keeping her this long but I'm sure she didn't mind. " are you okay walking home by yourself" I asked
She worryingly looked at the time " um yeah sure I probably will" I could tell that she was pretty nervous so I decided to offer to walk her to her apartment my self.

We both stood up shivering from the sudden cold that hit us. " soo which way are we going" I smiled towards her " this way" she pointed towards two large blue buildings blinking gold and white lights. She started to walk and I followed swiftly beside her.
We talked non stop on the way there , talking about our jobs , favourite places and other interesting things about each-other.

Y/n
We finally reached the entrance to my apartment building.
As we got there I felt a lost sadden feeling inside my chest as I knew it was time for us to part.
"Thank-you" I looked into his deep brown eyes " it's been lovely finally getting to know you" I could see a faint roar fade into his cheeks under the cold street lamps beam "no thank-you , you're lovely"
he stared into my eyes then looked to my lips then to my eyes again. I stepped down from the steps to meet his face, only 2 inches between us. My lips made their way to his cheeks , caressing his soft skin, I could feel the heat rush to his cheeks.

"Here's my number we should do this again sometime" I handed him a crumpled note with my number on, his face beamed "of course yes it was lovely meeting you " he started walking away glancing back at me a couple times before he was round the bend.

I got to my apartment before leaning on the wall smiling from ear to ear with happiness, I fell onto the couch soaking up the warmth comfort of the soft pillows. I never wanted this feeling to end.