Note

Additional Tags: References, Non-Graphic Violence, Fluff and Angst, helpless draco, unintentionally mean ron, white knight charlie, Not HP Epilogue Compliant, Minister for Magic Harry

Warnings: Implied Incest

After the battle at Hogwarts Draco Malfoy was sentenced to Azkaban for ten years for his role in Dumbledore's death. Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy disappeared from public life and the wizarding world began to get back to normal with only a few deatheaters eluding escape and continuing to make trouble for the Ministry.

Hogwarts reopened with McGonagall as headmistress. Ron and Harry became aurors; Hermione became a legal witch who quickly rose in the ranks of the Wizengamot. Seven years pass.

Harry is now Minister for Magic and married to Ginny. Ron has retired as a frontline auror and instead heads up the same department his Father had run before him. Hermione and Ron are engaged but not yet married.

Recently there have been rumours that some dark force is rising in the east. Deatheaters who had survived the battle at Hogwarts have begun to disappear from public life. Five months ago Draco Malfoy disappeared from Azkaban and no-one knows how he escaped or what has happened to the other deatheaters. Is someone picking them off one by one?

Or is it something more sinister?