Waking up in annoyance.

Annabella had a terrific, yet horrific dream, one she wished she hadn't awoken from, yet was glad it had ended when it did. She had gone to the surface, and it was exhilarating the least. There were plants and flowers, the ones she had seen in the bunkers library, and not the ones in her family's 'garden'. The ones she saw for full of life and color, they had extraordinary smells, such she couldn't describe. And there were people. People who were like her! They had tan skin from the sun, and speaking of the sun, it was amazing! It was so bright, and almost blinding to look at (I change my mind, it was blinding). But something went horribly wrong, when those people looked at her, even a glance, they charged at her! Right when they bit her, she woke up, covering in sweat and panting like an animal. "What was that?!" She thought as she got out of her bed, getting her usual outfit out of her drawer. Her  green dress-overalls with a off-white shirt underneath it. Right when she was in the middle of brushing her long auburn hair, her mother, Molly had called. "Isaac, Jacob, Annabella! Time for breakfast, your father is heading to work!" "Coming!" She had called back to her mother. She had her brother she thinks it's Isaac yell "Yea, Yea. We are getting ready!" "He should treat mother better" she muttered under her breath. She finished getting ready and left her room to walked thought the long corridors (or halls) to get to the dining room to eat. "Thanks mother" she thanked her mother for the food. She didn't respond, yet smiled to her only daughter. "You treat Anna better that me!" Whined my brother, Jacob "hey! Be thankful she still cares about you." I talked back to my ginger-haired younger brother. You could tell this was going to be a looonnng and annoying day.

Sorry it was short, it was my first chapter, but be your best and take care! Goodbye Dwellers!