In The Library

ANNABELLA'S POV

It was midday, and I was in the library, reading about different animals that used to be on the surface, but all the books I  had read over the years say they are extinct, but I don't believe a single thing about that! My friend, Emma Lavender had walked up behind me without me noticing and yelled " BOO", scaring me to the surface and back. "Haha! Got you again! You should've seen your face!" Emma mocked me in a jokingly way "hardy har har, you got me" I joked back. "What are you reading, hm? Is it anooother book about the surface" she whined, stretching out the 'o' in it. "Yep, it is, Emma. Get used to it!" I striked back at her. She came and sat down next to me and muttered "so that's what the surface looked like, hm?" She pointed to a photograph as she said it. "I guess?" I questioned, I had never thought about it before, maybe it's not... I jumped when I heard my brother, Jacob yell " DAD'S HOME, DAD'S HOME!". "Ack!" I jumped, surprised by his sudden yell. I heard Emma try to keep in her laugh, she was failing miserably to keep it in. "Hehe" she chuckled. "Well, I better get back home, you know what your father thinks of me, apparently im 'A baD inFluEnce oN My dauGhters minD" she had mimicked what my father always said about her. "Yep, well you better get lost before he sees you here" I commented. "You bet I I'll get lost, those hallways are soooooo long!" She complained. "Welp, See you later!" She spun around and waved back at me, also sticking her tongue out at me in the process of doing so. "Bye now!" I waved back, doing a finger-gun motion towards her. "Maybe today wasn't going to be so bad" I thought, here is a hint, I was oh so very wrong.