Chapter 1- Expectations

(DISCLAIMER I WROTE THIS LIKE 2 YEARS AGO SO PLS IK ITS CRINGE BUT SHOULD I CONTINUE IT?💀")

Are you done yet Y/n, dear?"
Your mother said as she entered your room with a firm look.

You were currently being attended to by some maids who were getting you ready for the party you had to attend this evening.

"Hmm.. Pull the corcet on a bit tighter I think it might be loose.." Your mother pointed out as the maids rushed to fix it.

"Mother I think it fits fine like this..." You spoke softly as you avoided eye contact.

"Nonsense, your stomach is still sticking out" Your mother remarked before turning around.

"The carrige will be here at 8:40pm so make sure your ready by then". Your mother said as she left closing the door behind her.

"Gah!" You chocked out at the feeling of the corcet tightening.

"Sorry my lady but the miss has ordered us to do so" One maid said as she tied the back of the corcet.

As the maids finished adding the underskirts you lifted your arms for the maids to put your main dress on.

( Your dress)^

You weren't happy about attending the party but the one thing you did like about this was your dress.
You had sketched it yourself and only after begging your mother she let you wear it.
She claimed the dress wasn't proper enough and that people would stare.
But wasn't that what she wanted?,she wanted all eyes to be on you and with this dress you were sure that they would be...unfortunately.

"You look Beautiful my lady" one of the maids said as she stood back and observed you.

Your hair was already done and it  was let down with some curles at the bottom of your hair along with a ribbon in the back.

"Please sit for a moment miss, we just need to put your shoes on"

As the maids finished you up you felt light perfume being applied to yourself as you closed your eyes

.
.
.
"One minute my lady" A maid said as she applied your gloves and a warm shawl around you before helping you into the carrige.
It was only after you sat down that you felt the firm atmosphere of your father's presence.