Chapter 3- Neverland

As you opened your eyes just to peek you were met with a bright blue sky and large fluffy clouds surrounding you and Peter.

Was this Neverland? It was just like the book described it!
As you looked down you were met with the view of the blue ocean and a large island covered by trees and sand along the edges.

Your staring didn't last long though as peter began to fly  towards the island.

"So what do you think Y/n?" Peter said as he flew downwards.

As peter landed on the sandy beach you eagerly jumped out of his grip and fell into the sand.
Though you weren't smiling Peter could tell your excitement from the look in your eyes.

"This is amazing!"You said as you picked up a handful of sand before letting it pour back onto the ground.
Tinkerbell only watched quietly from the side so she watched you and peter.

"Y/n do you want to go see the mermaids?" Peter said as he waited to see your exited face.

"No thanks!" You said Cheerfully as you walked towards the water leaving Peter confused.

You had only been to the beach once back in London and you weren't aloud to go near the water so this was quite exciting

As you  crouched down in the water the edges of your nightdress made contact with the warm salty water.
You weren't to bothered about your nightdress as it could be washed when you returned home.

SPLASH

"Gah!" You yelled as you looked up to see Peter splashing water on you.

Was he an idiot? It's common sense that when white clothing is wet it goes see through!

"What are you doing??!" You said with frustration showing on your face.

"What ?,don't you like the water?" He laughed as he flew around you.

Fine then.
If he was going to throw water on you,you were going to throw water on him.

As you cupped your hands together you quickly picked up a handful of water before you splashed it on Peter.

"Huh? Hey!!"Peter said with a smirk as he stopped flying and picked up some water before throwing it back at you.

"Just remember you started this!"You slightly smirked as you filled your hands with water.

"Oh so now we're having a waterfight huh?" The boy laughed as he did the same.

As you and Peter began to splash water everywhere you no longer cared about how you looked or what was happening, you were genuinely having fun!

You and Peter had been at this for at least 3 hours before you stopped.

"Hah! I win!" You declared as you were slightly panting.

"What! How! I only missed a few times!!"

"Yes, but I didn't miss at all" You smirked proudly.

As you waited for a response a thick silence grew between you.
Why wasn't he saying anything??
As you followed the boys eyes you began to realise the problem.

"AHHh! Stop looking!!" You said as you covered your now see-through nightdress.

Damn it! How could I forget! You panicked as your face was now bright pink.

As you looked over at Peter you could see a slight blush covering the sides of his cheek.

"Ah! Sorry Y/n I didn't mean too!!!!" Peter said as he quickly turned the other way.