Part 1: The Flashback

Over 400 years ago, in the Mushroom Kingdom, there was a challenge. The Queen or King had to kill one of their best friends to prove that they could sacrifice for greater things. Bowsette, the Queen of the Koopas, knew she had to participate. She couldn't kill Boosette or Chompette, so she looked at the only one to kill, which was one of her good friends, Godzilla. He had saved her many times and was a life-long friend.

In Bowsette's Castle:

Boosette: Come on, it's for the title. It's not like his death will cause an imbalance in the kingdom.

Chompette: Yeah, come on! It's for the best!

Bowsette: But he has saved me many times. How can I just kill him in cold blood?

Bowsette Junior: Come on, Mom! what matters more is that when you are finished with the challenge, then you can have more power! Then you can kidnap Princess Peach!

Bowsette: *Sigh* Well, if I have to do it, then I will do it.

Bowsette was thinking about how she could possibly kill him. He had far more strength, speed, experience, etc. She would have to LIE and then kill him sneakily.

A few minutes later:

Bowsette: Godzilla?

Godzilla: Yeah?

Bowsette: I'd like you to walk with me to the park, just for a little bit.

Godzilla: Alright then, let's go.

Godzilla, standing up, had to be shrunk to 25 feet 10 inches tall, since he was 120 metres or 394 feet tall before. Bowsette was 23 feet 8 inches tall. A few minutes later, they were both walking out of the castle and into the park. While Godzilla was admiring the scenery, Bowsette took out a large sword she was hiding behind her back. When Godzilla slowly turned around, he didn't even have time to react as Bowsette swung her sword and decapitated him. Blood was pouring out on the ground. 

Bowsette: I'm sorry, Godzilla. I really am.

Then she carried his blood-filled head to the castle and showed it to the priest, who then renowned her for being a Queen who is able to sacrifice for greater things, and thus, gave her even greater power. 

Bowsette then was able to rule her Castle with greater power, and even Mario was intimidated by her sudden increase in power. Boosette, Chompette, and even Bowsette Junior were granted a bit of this power. 

Meanwhile, in the Demonic Realm:

Godzilla: Where am I?

Mysterious Voice: You are in the Demonic Realm.

Godzilla: How did I end up here?

Mysterious Voice: Your friend killed you in order to achieve greater power.

Godzilla: It can't be! She would never do that!

Mysterious Voice: Yes, it is true, Godzilla.

The voice then gives him a vision of what happened. He was decapitated by Bowsette when they were in the park.

Godzilla then grew angry. He had done many things for her, and this was the way to repay him? 

Mysterious Voice: I feel your pain too, Godzilla. Go and seek revenge.

Godzilla: Yes, YES I WILL!!! 

*Sonic.EXE laugh extending*