Boosette finds out and is Godzilla's next victim

Boosette was looking for Chompette all over the place, screaming, "Chompette!" "Chompette!" "Where are you?" When she came to Chompette's house, she was horrified to parts of Chompette's bloodied body on three sticks spelling out I.AM.BACK. She started to realise that Godzilla must have risen from the Demonic Realm as a demon. She went back to Bowsette's castle and told Bowsette about what she saw.

Bowsette: If this is true, then Godzilla would want to kill me for last.

Boosette: But why?

Bowsette: I have killed him for greater power. Of course he will not be happy. He wants to see me suffer before he kills me.

Boosette: No, I'll try to defeat Godzilla and bring him to you.

Bowsette: Again, try. When people go to the Demonic Realm they get more powerful than ever. Godzilla was already more powerful than I am, and now he is even more powerful.

Boosette searches for Godzilla with her army of Boos. He is hard to find, but then Godzilla shows himself willingly.

Godzilla: Well, well, well, isn't it the little ghost b**** that supported Bowsette in killing me.

Boosette: She killed you for greater power! Wouldn't you want that for her!!

Godzilla: Yes, but SACRIFICING ME!! AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR HER AS A LIFE-LONG FRIEND??!!! That is just selfish. No one gave a crap about my death, so I won't give a crap about yours or Bowsette's. NOW DIE!!

Boosette sends her Boos to attack Godzilla, but he just stops them using telekinesis and makes them disappear using magic.

Godzilla: You're gonna have to try harder than that.

Boosette materializes objects such as a mace, sword, dresser drawers, and so much more and throws it at Godzilla but he moves out of the way using telekinesis. Then Boosette attacked him using a Ghost Sword, but Godzilla dodges these attacks. Godzilla then returns with a punch so hard it sends her flying. Then he elongates his arm, grabs her in mid-air, and slams her back down to the ground. When Boosette gets up, he blasts her in the face with a Demonic Breath, burning her severely. Then one of his tentacles shoots out from his back, grabs Boosette and slams her through the trees and drags her on the ground, all while laughing. Then he throws Boosette up in the air, jumps up to where Boosette is at, punches her repeatedly and making her spit blood and lands a final knockout slam from his enlarged fist onto her head, sending her crashing to the ground and creating a massive crater in the earth. Godzilla then lowers himself back to the ground and picks up Boosette. 

Godzilla: Wow, you at least tried to defeat me. But now it's time to die.

Godzilla then wraps his tentacle around her body, constricting her. Booseete struggles to get out of the tentacle but it was too strong. Finally, Godzilla constricts her so hard that her bones exploded, her muscles exploded and her eyes popped out and a waterfall of blood splashed onto Godzilla's face. Godzilla then unwraps her crushed body and drops it to the ground.

Godzilla: Oh, Bowsette, if ONLY YOU KNEW.