Part 2: Awakening and Hunger For Revenge

Present Day

The Mushroom Kingdom is always peaceful, the Toads talking, the Princess's Castle at peace, heck, even Bowsette's Castle is not so noisy. However, in the Demonic Realm, a transformation is taking place.

Godzilla: What happened?

Mysterious Voice: Your body has changed, and you have more power than you ever had before.

Godzilla: So, with this body and power, I will be able to get my revenge?

Mysterious Voice: Yes, now go.

As Godzilla ascends into the real world, the ground begins to shake violently and part of it starts to crack open like an egg where he exits the Demonic Realm and enters the Real World.  Godzilla then looks up and sees the Mushroom Kingdom, peaceful as always. Then he looks towards Bowsette's Castle. He grows enraged and punches a tree with so much force that it disintegrated into small, tiny bits of wood.

Godzilla.EXE: I'm coming for YOU, Bowsette. And I WILL get my revenge for what you did.

Just then, he sees Chompette's house, with Chompette outside, feeding her army of Chain Chomps. He then realizes she supported Bowsette in the decision to kill him. Meanwhile, Chompette, while feeding her Chain Chomps, sees a huge demonic entity. 

Chompette: *Growling* Who are you and what are you doing here?

The figure doesn't answer.

Chompette: Go, doggies, go! Eat him up!

The Chain Chomps then rush forward to devour the demonic entity, but somehow, they ended up floating in the air. All the Chain Chomps were then crushed to death by being crushed up into a paper ball formation. The demon then continues walking toward Chompette.

The demon: I see you don't remember me, Chompette.

Chompette: *Showing sharp teeth and is about to fight* How do you know my name?

Demon: I am your pal, Godzilla. Remember now?

Chompette: Godzilla? Impossible.

Godzilla.EXE: Glad to see ME ALIVE??

Chompette: I know you want to kill us, and I'm not going to let that happen!!

Chompette then rushes forward to try and grab and bite Godzilla.EXE, but he just dodges the attack. When Chompette turned around to face Godzilla.EXE, she was then punched in the stomach by him with so much force she was sent flying. Godzilla.EXE then elongated his arm, caught her mid-air and slammed her back to the ground. Chompette, beaten up, tried to get up but was pinned back down by Godzilla.EXE's huge foot. 

Godzilla.EXE: *Picking Chompette up from the ground* That was a short fight. You could have done better.

Chompette: She killed you for greater power! Shouldn't you be happy??

Godzilla.EXE: That's BEING SELFISH!!! You didn't even give a crap about me after my death, so now, I won't give a crap. About. YOURS. Now DIE!!

Godzilla.EXE then threw Chompette mid-air, and while she was screaming, turned his arms into sharp weapons and slashed her head and torso AT THE SAME TIME. Blood poured out on the ground like a waterfall. He then took 3 sharp sticks and put Chompette's head, torso, and legs separately. He then wrote one word on each of the body parts, and they spelt out: I AM BACK. 

Godzilla.EXE: Chompette is dead, now, let's move on to a more powerful foe, shall we? 

*Laughing*