22

MAJOR SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Klaus stared back at Sydney blankly unable to form words as he admired her. The duo looked deeply into each other's eyes, realizing the amazingly strong connection they had. They both understand each other in ways nobody else can.

Sydney smirked devilishly at his flustered state. She was positioned on his lap and he had his hands on her face.

"Why do you look so surprised?" She questioned, breaking the dangerous silence.

"I don't know. I don't understand this. How you, how you were brought into my life, after 1000 years of pain and torture and loneliness-" Klaus rambled before Sydney stopped him

"Enough of this- I don't deserve you bullshit" Sydney stated seriously. She hated when he said things like that. Klaus stared back at her blankly again, not knowing what to say. He was so nervous around her, scared he was going to fuck up everything. Sydney smiled at him, loving the control she had over him.

She stood up and ushered for him to follow as she exited his room. Klaus let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and got up following her. He grunted to himself slightly annoyed that her body left his lap. He adjusted his pants.

Sydney hopped down the stairs, one step at a time until she reached the kitchen. Klaus was quick on her trail watching her every move. He adored the way her walk had a skip to it. He adored everything about her.

"What are you doing?" Klaus quickly questioned, as she reached into her bra. She was still wearing the dress from before but had a little surprise in her bra.

"Me and Caroline recently made a very good investment", She giggled as she pulled out a small piece of wrapped up paper. She unravelled it revealing a joint. Klaus laughed out loud, with wide eyes.

"Is that what I think it is" he teased walking closer to her.

"If you're thinking of weed then you are correct" She smirked, "Do you smoke weed?"

"Occasionally" Klaus smirked

"Elena gets mad I smoke. Such a buzzkill" Sydney continued. They were both silent for a moment until Klaus spoke up.

"I have a lighter"

Sydney smirked. 

Sydney propped herself up on the edge of the table as she waited for Klaus to come back. Whenever she smoked she became extremely hungry and horny. Her and Caroline call it the 3 H's. High, Hungry and Horny.

Moments went by until Klaus came back to the kitchen, a black lighter in hand. Sydney put the joint in her mouth and Klaus observed her focused state as he lit the paper. As Sydney took a hit she made eye contact with Klaus who was inches from her face and she couldn't help but laugh and cough up the smoke in her mouth. Klaus coughed and backed away swatting the smoke from his face. Sydney was full-blown laughing now, almost falling off the table.

"Are you insane" Klaus hissed, eyes watering. Sydney continued laughing.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry here take it," she said wiping the tears from her eyes. Klaus smiled genuinely at her admiring her beautiful laughter.

"Are you gonna take a hit or keep staring at me"

Klaus rolled his eyes putting the joint in his mouth and sucking in the weed. Sydney ducked her head knowing that he was going to try to get her back. Klaus chuckled and blew it in her face anyways earning a smack on the hand.

The two finished smoking the entire joint and were high as balls. Sydney's eyes were tomato red and Klaus's were half the size.

"That's some good weed" Sydney giggled jumping off the table and walking towards the fridge. "I get insanely hungry when I'm high"