CHAPTER 23

"FORBES HUH?" I SAID AS WE ,MY WHOLE TEAM IN FORBES. ITS BEEN WHAT?YES ITS BEEN TWO DAYS SINCE WE GOT JAXXON AND KIMMY IN OUR NEST. WE PLANNED EVERYTHING SINCE WE DID KNOW THERE WHERE ABOUT . MY IT TEAM ARE PIECE OF SHIT,THAT ASSHOLE IS JUST HERE IN FORBES BUT THEY CANT FUCKING FIND HIM.AND AS I WAS SEATING HERE IN MY TERRACE HERE IN FORBES.I WAS LIKE AHHHHH GETS NOW I KNOW WHY THEY CANT TRACK THAT MOTHER FUCKER.
HES SURROUNDED BY HIS MEN AND ITS A LOT,WHEN I SAY ITS A LOT IT REALLY IS.I CANT EVEN COUNT THEM RUGHT NOW.
BUT MY ESTIMATED NUMBER IS 100?200?I DonT REALLY KNOW.i bet they have a great technology for them to hide this far.

"THAT MOTHER FUCKER IS PREPARED HUH?SCARED MUCH?" BRIX SAID HE JUST OPENED THE DOOR AND STAND BY MY SIDE AS HE WATCH THE TARGET WITH HIS BINOCULARS.

"HES PREPARED,AHH NEWS FLIES SO FAST HUH?"HES PAWN IS NOT BACK TO ITS DEN YET,AND MAYBE SOME BIRDY TOLD HIM ABOUT IT.

"KELAN TAYO SUSUGOD?"HE ASKED.

"12AM MIDNIGHT"I SIMPLY SAID.

AS I WAS LOOKING TO THAT MANSION.I REMEMBERED JAXXON AND I'S TALK LAST NIGHT.

"SO YOU'RE THE RIGHT HAND OF THAT MOTHER FUCKER HUH?"I ASKED JAXXON HES NOT BLIND FOLDED AS OF NOW.AND WE'RE HERE IN A CLINIC IN MY MANSION.BUT KIMMY IS IN A DUNGEON DOWN IN THIS MANSION.

But he didn't utter a word so I continue.

"Why did you end up being a right handed of alcapros huh?jwxxon?"i asked him this time I'm super serious but in my tone it has a pleading voice as if I'm asking my brother why did he hurt me.

" You really wanna know?"he asked me, this time he lift himself up and seat down on his bed.

"Of course I wanna know"i also sat on his bed in his lower feet.

"Let's strat with... Your mother being killed,you were so devasted that time and wala man lang akong magawa,i just comfort you but I wanna know kung sino ang May pakana.after so many yrs of researching and i trained my self I got into a under ground mafia with the help of some friends na member doon. I was supposed to leave that time because it's really a mess and I'm just trying to collect some Infos doon,but things are get out of hand when I heard your mom's name get killed by a certain gang."his tone is really gentle as if he's really trying to tell me the whole part.

"And then?"i asked him to continue so he did.

"Then it just happened that alcapros gang is they're gang. So after that i set up some things to be friend with one of them,and it's really hard because one time nalaman nya na sinusundan ko sya so we fought and i said gusto ko lang sumama sa gang nila ganito ganyan. And good thing he buyed it so he brought me to his boss,i really thought na big boss na yon but hindi pala right hand lang pala so I  was in dismayed when I got back in the my house,but tomorrow that day the right hand got killed by someone.and our boss vondony is looking for another right hand so I trained more for that position,until I did something for him to be impressed and chose me of him being his right handed."

"That's it?just because you wanna find the killer of my mother? And what is the thing you did for him to choose you?huu?"i asked even though I still absorbing what he said earlier.

"Buti pa yung chicken May nuggets ikaw wala "seryoso man ang sitwasyon yung muka nya ay May bahid ng kung ako ewan ko kung dismayado ba sya or mejo natutuwa sya sa tanong ko.