AZIEL ROUX SANDOVAL

"Have you seen that girl?"  Cairo a friend of mine said.

He pointed someone in the hallway

"Which one?" I asked because clearly there's two girls.

"The petite one pare" cairo said his hands are now in my back .

I looked at that girl his talking about. Not my type not my business.

But I glanced to the other girl,she's beautiful behind those glasses i don't know even we're far from them  I can still see her beauty she's a medium size shes not that big fat nor slim petite kind of woman.

"Hoy mga  pre bka matunaw yang friends ng kapatid ko!"  Xavier  Another friend of mine said his hands are onto my and cairos back and Xavier's head is in between us while looking at me and to Cairo.

"We're just looking" i said

"Oo nga tingin lang, pakilala mo namn ako doon sa isang friend nung kapatid mo dude" Cairo said.

I saw her again in our classroom i intentionally meet her un the door and act like i didn't saw her because they're all talking so they didn't see me.

Her face is so angry she's so cute even tho shes angry and didn't even care about my looks and my name.

Even tho all of the students are like a dog when it comes to me. They want my attention.

I saw my opportunity to be close with her when we accidentally bumped each other's car.

I was so mad when my car got bumped because it's a new model and it's my first time to drive the car.

But when I saw her face getting out of the car.. the madness are gone already in just a blinked of an eye.

I was really genuinely happy about us. We're getting closer day by day not until I learned that my father wants her dead. Her family to be gone

I was so lost i have a lot of questions in my mind.

Why does my step dad wants her gone?

Her family?

Is it about business? because that's bullshit.

My step dad warned me about her and her family

"You what?" I asked the old man.im in his office right now

"I said you have to kill the Reyes heir or her mom"  the old man said happyly like he's asking me for a candy.

With that i almost choked the man infront of me.

I gritted my teeth first before I spoke

""Are you nuts?!why would I kill her mom or even Kathryn? I'm not a monster and I love Kathryn!" I didn't get a hold of my self I shout at him because of anger. I stormed out of the office but one thing that makes me nervous and scared me was the thing he shout at me before I could leave the office.

'you have to kill her mom or else I'll kill Kathryn or maybe both of them!!'

That's the thing that scares me

It scares me because of Kathryn and her mom. I don't want to hurt her and her mom. and i won't do such thing to hurt my beloved.

Nervous because of the fear that that old man would really kill both of them.