chapter 1-unforgiven for being with a human!

-the past, a few days before the incident-

an upper-rank demon happened to see one of the lower-rank demons with a female human and a young child but it was hard to tell if the child was human or demon or both it didn't matter as it was against master muzan's rules to be with a human nor let alone have a child with one.  when muzan finds out about this he will simply end all three of them as it is ''unforgiven for being with a human!-"

the upper-rank demon then walks off, telling muzan all about how one of his lower-rank demons is with a human and had a child with them. muzan was very upset and angry about this of course and swore to kill them it was unforgivable for doing that. the upper-rank demon just simply laughs knowing muzan would make the demons who cross him pay as the upper moon demon said,'' let the games begin.''

-the day of the incident-

the hybrid child would be hugging her mother, and her mother would hug back. the father of the hybrid child would be outside as muzan walked up to him. the lower moon demon would greet their master, but muzan angrily slapped the lower moon demon. muzan would speak up,'' how dare you have a child with a human! that's unforgivable!-''

the lower moon demon spoke up, ''but master I didn't mean to it just happened-''

muzan would glare at the lower moon and then he said,'' well too bad your family will pay for your mistake'', in a couple of minutes the lower moon demon was dead, and muzan would go inside the house and walked up to the human and their child, the human would back away from muzan and told her child to run away. the child would agree and started to run away but turns back to see the demon kill her mom. tears went down the child's face as the demon went towards the child. muzan would speak up,'' hm interesting she seems to be part demon and part human she might be some use to me.''
with that muzan would pick up the child and left that place.