Prologue

In a world were three kingdoms have fought for over a decade, lives three of the next in line to take over the thrones.

No one knows how this war started and when it'll end, but each kingdom hates one another, making up false stories and rumors. Peace was never an option when it came to these kingdoms; petty fights stopped them from living peaceful life's.

Each kingdom had their highs and lows.

The vampire kingdom were defenseless in the day, giving their enemies perfect time to attack. But at night vampires had the upper hand with their strength and speed and ability to easily kill, they were man eating demons after all. They were known as kingdom Luna, they shine the most when under the moon. It's not easy to tell apart a vampire from a crowd. But the easiest way to spot one are by these details; only seen at night, pale skin and cherry lips. If these details match up with a person then their immediately suspected as a vampire.

Next was the kingdom of enchantress Known for their magic and beautiful, enchantress's are nothing but pure evil according to the other kingdoms, but of course rumors are rumors. One thing about enchantress, women ruled the kingdom..males were used as solders, their beauty didn't matter since the enchantress are far far more beautiful then imagined. Their magic is beyond amazing along with their beautiful, they believe they are the most powerful kingdom and has yet to be attacked upon other then when the war started. While they are strong they do have a weakness, they're to slow. Their hand to hand combat skill will get them nothing but killed and when they can no longer resort to magic they're as good as dead.

Lastly the kingdom of humans, although you may think humans are the weakest they have yet to surrender in battle. They use their enemies weakness to their advantage and attack when they can. These humans use their brains to help them win in a fight, although they seem like the weakest of the three; they're the smartest. Humans believe that they can win and even take it so far to capture their enemies on the battle field and run experiments on them to learn their weaknesses and strengthens. As cruel as it sounds, that's just how humans are..

Each kingdom had a hair to the throne. One boy and two girls that would soon not only take over the kingdoms but the throne.

But a secret was not only kept from them but from the kingdoms.

CAST

Name: LeaAge: 22Kingdom: enchantressPower: magic, spellsInfo: Lea, the next in line to take over the kingdom of enchantress's was not only smart but beautiful , she was around when the war started and could remember when the first attack was made ...

Name: Lea
Age: 22
Kingdom: enchantress
Power: magic, spells
Info: Lea, the next in line to take over the kingdom of enchantress's was not only smart but beautiful , she was around when the war started and could remember when the first attack was made against her kingdom , after watching her best friend die in an invasion she made it her soul mission to win over the war and bring an end to it . she was tall and was called the most beautiful in the whole kingdom , her powers were beyond amazing and her hand to hand combat skills were incredible. she was determined to win this war.

Name: KaiAge: 19Kingdom: kingdom LunaPowers: vampire, speed, strengthInfo: Kai , the next in line to take over for the vampire kingdom was handsome with his pale skin and red eyes the shade of blood , his hair was jet black and his lips stained re...

Name: Kai
Age: 19
Kingdom: kingdom Luna
Powers: vampire, speed, strength
Info: Kai , the next in line to take over for the vampire kingdom was handsome with his pale skin and red eyes the shade of blood , his hair was jet black and his lips stained red from drinking blood. No lie he was handsome to look upon , his words were sharp and he was quick to
make decisions. Kai always had a stone cold face and can be described as a mean vampire who will win the war when he takes over. The vampire kingdom has high hopes from him, and he has high hopes for himself and his future.

 The vampire kingdom has high hopes from him, and he has high hopes for himself and his future

Name: Bahiyyih

Age: 17
Powers: N/A
Info: Bahiyyih, the next in line to take over the kingdom ran by humans. It was no lie that the humans were the weakest of the three in war but they still had their advantages. Bahiyyih was only a baby when the war started so she remembers very little on the war. she wants nothing but the war to end so she can live her life peacefully , but that's how she feels on the inside of course. On the outside Bahiyyih is a smart beautiful girl who the kingdom has high hopes for. Bahiyyih has always been logical when it comes to making decisions and her fighting skills are nothing but the best, she was able to take on 10 soldiers on her own as practice and sent all of them out of commission for a week, at the age of 13. While bahiyyih wants nothing but peace, everyone believes she will be the key to winning the war.

SIDE CHARACTERS

• Yeonjun
Soobin

• Hikaru
• Soyeon