1

The sun shined bright as usual, few clouds were in the sky and the wind blew a nice warm breeze since its currently the middle of spring. Bahiyyih looked at the beautiful sky from the garden of her castle, her home. She decided to have brunch with her closest friend, Hikaru. She wanted to enjoy delicious foods and this peaceful time with her friend. Bahiyyih wished it was like this everyday, but with the world she was born in; she could only hope that soon the war would end so she could live happily ever after.

Bahiyyih is the princess of her kingdom, she's the only child and all she has family wise is her mother. She's never met her father and her mom never talks about him.. To Bahiyyih her father is a stranger to her. When Bahiyyih was younger she excelled in combat classes, she was always under the impression that she'd win the war. So from a young age Bahiyyih's mother got her the best of the best. Any form of fighting, Bahiyyih knew it. Any instrument inside the kingdom, Bahiyyih knew how to play it.

Although Bahiyyih wanted the war to end, she was expected to lead her kingdom to victory; so ever since Bahiyyih was 16 she focused on a plan to make peace with the other two kingdoms.

"It's nice out today..I'm glad you Invited me, I got to wear this new sun dress" Hikaru said before eating more of her food. Bahiyyih nodded softly and put of strand of her hair behind her ear. "Yeah... But I wanted to ask you a question.. What do you think is out there? Outside of the kingdom?" Bahiyyih got straight to the point. Bahiyyih was never allow outside of the kingdom's walls. They has two walls to keep them safe,the again they're kingdom was big and so we're the other two.

Bahiyyih was always known for not wasting a second to get her point across; while it was a reckless trait, Bahiyyih could always win in an argument because of it. It was one of her many special traits.

As soon as this question spilled from Bahiyyihs mouth Hikaru sighed and set her fork down. "Bahiyyih... You're gonna be the queen soon you know? You shouldn't be worried about what's outside the kingdom and worry about what you'll do when you take over" Hikaru said with a serious face. Bahiyyih couldn't help but smile at Hikaru's statement.

Bahiyyih is 17 years old and in a year or so she'll become the queen of her kingdom, most town folks would die to be in Bahiyyihs shoes; to be a princess and have all of the best clothes and food. But Bahiyyih wants nothing more but peace, yet she never let that be known.

"And when I become queen what happens outside will be my business.. But for now...Let's explore what's out there.. Let's see whats on the other side of these walls that hold us prisoner to the outside world. This world is bigger then what we think and there's so much out there that I wanna see and-"

"No." Hikaru cut off bahiyyih. "As your best friend, no. You're too important to this kingdom, what if we leave and something happens to you? Then what? You are the future Bahiyyih I cant allow this" Hikaru frowned and reached over the table, grabbing Bahiyyih's hand. "I don't want to lose you Bahiyyih.. Just the thought of something happening scares me.."

Bahiyyih looked at their hands then up at Hikaru. "Hikaru.. Do you know what I'm capable of? Let's say we run into trouble? I'm strong enough to beat anyone who comes for us off and you know that.. I'll keep you and me safe out there. I know you wanna see the other side of this wall.. You can trust me okay? Just this once and then never again" Bahiyyih did her best to convince Hikaru, she didn't wanna go alone and she trusted Hikaru the most to go with her and not rat her out.

The sound of leafs rustling from the wind filled the air before Hikaru let out a long sigh and slouched over. "Just this once. If we run into trouble we come back and never leave again.. Just this once" Hikaru said softly. A bright smile came to Bahiyyihs face, this made Hikaru smile as well. She could never say no to Bahiyyih.