10. crush

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇
december 2,
1994

November or what Vivian liked to call the most boring month of the year ended. And it was now finally December— or, what Vivian liked to call.. christmas break season.

After 3 solid months of nothing but school work, the brunette along with the rest of the student body were all counting down the days until they couldn't finally get some much needed time off.

And not to mention, this Christmas season was going to be extra special. After all, the students of Hogwarts had never been to a Yule ball before.

Speaking of the Yule ball— It was now more than ever before becoming the topic of discussion across all year groups. The Bright girl couldn't go anywhere without hearing the gossip and chatter about who was asking who, what people were wearing— and anything else that could come up when discussing a school dance.

Vivian still hadn't been asked by anyone yet— well.. there was one person. But She didn't want to count it— or even think about it.

She remembered the moment perfectly, much to her discomfort.

The Bright girl had been walking down the corridor that Wednesday night with Milo, who she had eventually made up with due to how mad she was at keeping grudges and Lillian when out of the blue, her name was being called by someone who sounded to be much older than any fourth year she knew.

His name— if she could remember correctly, was Adrian Pucey, a 6th year slytherin who was well known for being an absolute creep.

His words sent shivers down Vivian's spine, "Oi, Bright! You're lookin quite fit... Why don't you come to the Yule ball with me."

The 3 Hufflepuffs found themselves freezing. Vivian whipped around, a disgusted look on her face. Lillian looked quite grossed out as well.. No one looked more appalled than Milo though.

"What did you just say?" The McCoy boy hissed with a large amount of venom in his tone.

Adrian smirked, showing off his teeth that looked as though they hadn't been brushed in nearly 20 years, "I was just sayin that I could show your friend Bright here a good time, mate.. — you two must've fucked before by the amount of time you spend together... Tell me, is the pussy that good?"

Vivian's jaw dropped, she was absolutely floored that someone could say something like that about her. Milo was practically dripping with rage. Lillian looked frightened as ever, she quickly moved to stand slightly behind her boyfriend.

"You're gonna fucking regret saying that, Pucey." Milo growled as he shoved the older Slytherin in the chest, although it barely affected Adrian's stance at all.

"Calm down, Hufflepuff. You can't just keep her all to yourself now." Adrian patted Him on the shoulder. Causing Milo to grow even angrier.

"C'mon, Milo— He's just a creep who likes to prey on young girls because he can't get any bitches in his own year." Vivian grabbed Lillian's hand and began to walk away, "Don't waste your energy on him."

Milo, who was ready to go in for the punch, huffed before reluctantly stepping away from the older Slytherin boy, "Stay the fuck away from her, Pucey. I'm not joking."