Chapter 2- A deal

Dipper pov

Bill!? B-but we defeated him! How the hell is he back!? I turned my back to face the demon and instead I saw a ...human?

He had blond and black hair. He was wearing a black suit and had a yellow waistcoat on. That was definitly Bill. Now he is back and also a human!? Ugh.

"That's not a nice way to think of dear" Bill said. Damn, I forgot he could read minds.

"Don't call me 'dear' and tell me"

"Tell you what, dear?"

"TELL ME WHY YOU ARE BACK! We defeated you! You were supposed to be gone forever. And how even are you a human!"

I yelled at him if you were in the situation I am in you'd do the same or attack him but I don't have any weapons and I am not strong as much to hit him.

He started laughing, more and more. It was annoying me now. After about a minute he stopped.

"I was never defeated, I can't be defeated, I am a demon. I was just resting. And thinking about you"

I started blushing. Why the f*quack* was he thinking about me!?

"You're special, my pinetree. I am a human becuase I wanted to fit more in your style. And you think I am attractive don't you?

What!? What's wrong with him! I blushed heavier. He kinda looks attractive actually. He chuckled. Why do I always forget he. can. read. minds.

"You see, can't lie to me."

"Bill, I want to make a deal."

"A deal? Still acting the hero."

He come closer to me almost our noses are touching. I was blushing like a cherry now. He wouldn't right!?

"Say your deal, I wanna hear it" he whispered to my ear. He was teasing me. I can't let my guard down.

"You leave my family alone and don't hurt anyone in Gravity Falls and in exchange..."

In exchange what? What did I have to give? Ugh. I should have thought about it.

"I already know what I want Pinetree"

"And that is?"

"You"

"WHAT!?" I yelled from the top of my lungs. This was getting out of hand why would he want me!? And what does he mean by that.

"Don't tire your small brain with this thoughts sapling. What I mean is, I'll claim you as mine and can do whater I want with you."

"Uhh, anything else you can want?"

He shot me a glare and snapped his fingers. A bubble appeared with a vision of Mabel inside. The bubble was in flames when he snapped his fingers for the second time. And soon the bubble burned down and the illusion ended.

"Did I make myself clear sweety?"

"Ok ok. I accept your deal, Bill."