#01 一 first and last

-

"Yo ran, caught an eye to any girl yet?"

"Seriously y/n? How many times do i have to remind you? Y/n you are my girlfriend. Why are you asking me that?" He asked as he walk closer to me. "Just askin.. You know? Making myself prepared for any bullshit"

"Y/n~" he whines. "You doubt my love to you?" He asked and get my hand and place a kiss on my palm. He know i love when he kiss my hand on the palm. "Shut up will ya?"

"I won't look at any girls beside you hun. Promise ya" he said and kiss my cheek. "Uh huh.. Okay then" i said and start walking leaving him behind. "Wait for mee"

-

'Yeah.. That was 11 years ago. And i cant move on'

"Kyha-chan! Are you okay? You're dozing off! I really don't think that's the best idea to gave you the papers too early.." Rina said as she gets the paper she gave me last night. "Oh- no! Give me that! Im not done reading it!"

"Kyha-chan you're literally dozing off! So no! I cant let you read my script for my new book! You need to rest!" She said as she pouts. "C'mon rina.. Im literally older than you. Don't lecture me" i said as i take a sip at my latte. Im at the cafe store she works at. She works cashier, waiter, writer, and paint artist.

Unfortunately, you and ran haitani broke up years ago. No explanation, No reason, just ended things up. It didn't hurt you that much but it still wound you till now, you already predicted what's going on with your relationship with him but you still go for it since you like him or more than that. You love him.

"Khya-chan.. Do you still think of your ex right now?" Rina suddenly asked. "Huh?"

"I mean you told me every once a year that you missed him.. So, I thought maybe you're thinking of him right now?" She asked as she clean my table. We're the only one who's at the cafe store since she closed it early to show me her new scripts.

"Uh yeah.. I dont know really.. Wanna grab a drink? Its my treat" i asked. "Yeah sure, I already expected that. What time? What place?" She asked.

"7:40pm, at roppongi"

-

You wear a slim dress and wear a cologne. You got your wallet and get out your house. You took a taxi and told the direction.

You got there early and saw your friend. "Khya-chann~" she called. I got out and hugs her. "Rina lets go" i said and walks her inside the famous bar.

"Oh~ looks fancy inside" she whispered and walk at the counter. "What do we have here~? Two beautiful ladies" said the male at the counter. "Hello there too" i said and look around. Hoping no one notices me or know me.

"What order for the two beautiful ladies?" The bartender asked. "(Your choice), and a lighter ones for rina" i said as he took one of the bottles. "Call me tsaki or sakki. I work here for years already, and I've known every single person who had come here. Surely that you two are new here huh" he speaks and continue what he's doing.

"So mr. Sakki you've said that you knew everyone here? Does that mean you knew the owner too?" I suddenly asked. Well I already encountered some bartender who doesn't know who tf own their bar. "Yes, miss beautiful. But I haven't got your name yet?"

I chuckle and speak. "I'm Khya Doven, and this is my friend rina tsurui. It's pleasure to meet ya, mr. Sakki" I introduced. "Drop the 'mr.' Khya. Sakki is fine" he said as he handed me my drink. After giving our drinks he start talking to us and keep us entertained. "My~ the two brothers are here.. I will prepare their usual" i heard sakki mumble. I look around meeting an eye checking me out.

'God, why is he here'

"Rina.. I want you to calm.." I said. She nodded confuse. "My ex is here"

Her eyes widen as she look around. "Where?" She whispered. "Just there! Dont look around!"

I noticed sakki came back as he have two drinks at his hand. Maybe the haitani's favorite drink. As i took a sip at my drink i heard some footsteps coming to us. 'Pls not him..'

"My usual- oh- you already made it! Thanks" i heard ran said before getting his drink. His brother, rindo Haitani, sit beside me and glare at me. "What are you looking at?!"

"Nothing. I Apologize" I mumble. I looked at rina and she's looking behind me.

"What do we have here~? Yea? New people?" Someone speak. I know its him.

"Hello there doll-chan~ what's your name?" He moves and look at me. He's talking to me?

"Khya doven" I answered. Hearing those bullshit issues or some rumors about this brothers creeps me. He won't notice me for sure. Its not like i changed or do surgery.. it just.. My face changed a lot. And I changed my name so.. Hope he won't know.

"Khya.. What a cute name~ it suits your face" he said with those flirty tones. I just agreed and order a drink again. Before i drink my order he took it and gave his drink to me. "Try that doll-chan" he said, more than order.

I grab the glass and smell it first. Smells spicy and lime? What's this? I tried and didn't taste it at first but then felt it at the end. It's delicious, its good.

"Doll-chan likes my usual huh? Yo! Tsakki-san, two more glass!" He shouts.

'What's happening..? Wtf?'

I look around cuz i felt like rina isn't here And she isn't! I saw her at someone's table talking with someone. I was about to stand up when someone hold my shoulder. "Doll-chan, your friend will be just fine.. I know who's she talking to. Let's enjoy the night, yea?" He said and shoo his brother away. He seats beside me and look me at the eyes.

"Have problem, mr. Ran?" I asked. "Calling me by my name made me remember someone"

"Who?" All i can say. 'Pls no, dont, i-, don't remember me'

"My first girlfriend and last girlfriend"

-