#03 一 encounter

-

"So Khya huh?"

"Heard she used to be a teacher. What happened to her?" Rindo asked. "There's a reason why she resigned.. Well, not that interesting though" i sigh.

"You know where she lives?" Sanzu asked. "Oh, yeah"

"Are you going for her, ran?" Rindo asked and sit down. "Nope" I replied. "Why? Didn't you just said you know where she lives?" Sanzu asked. "Yeah. But that doesn't mean I'm going"

"She will also stay at her friends house because of what happened last night" I added. They tilt their head in confusion.

"How could you say that? You know what's she's gonna do?" I nodded. "She will probably hide herself and try to avoid me" i said.

"How can you guess?"

"because i know her well enough that i know any brand her things are and what she like" i answer. "then you knew she drinks every year?" rindo suddenly asked. i kinda want to know about that too.. why would she anyway?

"I know but i dont know her reason"

-

"so he's your ex boyfriend?"

"yes. i couldn't tell you who he is because you might think im some secret delinquent that will give you trouble" i sigh. "i wouldn't think that though. but i understand" she said and smile.

"i see, then let me buy groceries first so we could eat and go to work" i said. "let me go with you. i have some things to buy"

"sure"

we got out of the coffee shop and walk to the near market. rina decided to closed the coffee shop and open it at afternoon. she said she's exhausted because of what happened yesterday. "are you sure you can go out? i can buy the things you-"

"no its fine! im buying new ingredients and im certain im good. its not that far" she said. "okay"

once we got out the coffee shop we went to a mart near the coffee shop. "you sure you're okay?" i asked worriedly. "im good. you worry too much" she giggle.

"its not that i worry about you that much but last night was pretty bad. i dont even remember what happened except that guy" i mumbled.

"what if he comes to our shop?"

"why would he? he's rich, he doesn't go to a coffee shop. he rather go to a bar and fuck some girls or drink any expensive drinks to satisfy him"

"why do you know that?"

"because i remember.. wait- i remember?" i asked confused. "you remember details about him now? so you just need to meet him to remember him after all! why need to search for pictures of you and him for a whole 5 months when you just need to meet him?" she joked.

"jeez, you wasted the 5 months" she mumbled and laughed.

"its worth it though. i still remember when you're pissed about how i didn't sleep for two weeks because i accidentally deleted the photo i found" i giggled. "why so desperate though?"

my smile faded as soon as she asked that question. "i know you might see me as desperate but i have reason why i need to remember him. don't worry though i will tell you soon" i smiled.

"sure, just don't forget to tell me"

we talked too much that we forgot what we came here for. after remembering the things we need to buy we immediately put them to our cart and walked to the cashier.

after paying we walked out the mart and went back to the coffee shop. rina decided to open the store as she said she's feeling better.

"so, what if.." she started to speak. "what is it rina?" i asked. i was cleaning the table as she sit at the counter. "what if he comes here?"

"he wont, that would be rare"

"how do you say so?"

"he doesn't like it. he once visited a coffee shop because.. nvm" i shrugged and continue cleaning. "because of what?? tell me!" she whine. "you've become childish when its about my life"

"he didn't like going to a coffee shop because he said its boring. he only visited a coffee shop because of me, i wanted a coffee and quiet place that time thats why" i said. "satisfied?"

"yea, well.. what if he comes here because of you?" she asked. "why would he? we're not on a relationship anymore so what's the point of him going here?"

"well...? a come back"

"What?!"

"just kidding" she giggled.

"not funny. why do you think of that? do you want me to just come back to him? like nothing happened at all? no way" i said.

"i said im kidding! well- oh, there's a costumer" she stopped and looked at the shadow behind the door. "welcome- huh?"

"oh- hello rina-chan"

i heard a familiar voice and quickly look at the person. "hello khya.. nice to see you again"

"rindo? what are you doing here?" i asked. "just a coincidence don't worry. i got curious about the shop and didn't expect to see you two" he said.

"i see, what do you like then?"

"a cappuccino-" "so this is where you go! rin- huh?"

"huh?" i said confused. "khya-chan?"

"im sorry, i dont know you but how do you know my name?" i asked. he seems familiar but i dont know where i met him. "oh.. khya-chan don't remember me?"

"sorry i dont.. did we met at the bar?"

"nope! at high school!"

high school..? what? wait- he remembered- he know im y/n!?