@~1~@

Date: 24.9.1995

Case No:#25789

Relative cases: #14987,#99128

Liminal Space

Suspect(s): None

Victims: Mark Wellman

Yesterday, at around 2:45 am, a passerby, who wishes to remain anonymous reported what they described as "Screams of distress" from an blocked off building which they described as a "Liminal Space"

Officers were called out to the scene, alongside other emergency services (Paramedics, fire service ect..) and arrived at around 3:15 am. The building has windows boarded up with plywood and the doorways were blocked off with cement. However, the building showed no signs of someone having forced their way into the building at any time.

The services were set to leave as the call seemed to be a hoax as the witness was nowhere to be seen. However, just as they were about to leave, a loud sound startled them and they turned back towards the house to see what they later described as "A inhuman form" entering the house, followed by the screams of distress reported earlier.

They forced their way into the house through a window and upon checking the rooms they found Mark Wellman (See file #75234) who seemed to be in great distress and pain. However Wellman would not allow anyone to approach him, claiming that "I don't want to hurt anybody, I've done it before and I don't want to do it again" Eventually, Wellman passed out from his injuries and was treated at the nearby hospital (Several stab-like wounds and blood loss) and was transferred to a local MHI(Mental health institute) and was treated for severe schizophrenia, after during an interview he only responded with the description of what attacked him (Possibly the "inhuman form") and the most common phrase he kept repeating was "It wasn't my fault" when questioned about this he simply referred to Case #99128 AKA the Lostfield incident. When asked further details on this, he broke down and began to cry, and said he didn't know or he wanted the interviewer to leave.

Case remains unsolved as the stab-like wounds he had were found to show no signs of a knife or any sharp object being involved in the attack. Also Wellman was alone in the building that night and the building showed no signs of being broken into. Wellman was later reported dead. He died at the hospital due to his injuries despite the hospital's effort to save him. He had no family to contact and was later cremated. His ashes have been scattered at the local memorial garden at the crematorium.