DISCLAIMER

𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙾, DEAR READERS!

Please be kind, for this is my first story. I know that my story may not be perfect. In fact, I'm sure that there will be plenty of mistakes and imperfections scattered throughout these pages. But that's okay. I'm not writing for anyone else. I'm writing for myself.

I'm also writing this to escape from the chaos of reality and to express myself. Although my writing may not be perfect, I am willing to learn from feedback and criticism, so please feel free to kindly share your thoughts in the comment section.

Thank you!

[ ᴛᴀɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs]

•Names, Characters, Places and incidents are products of authors imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

•This story contains grammatical and typographical errors, wrong usage of panctuation marks, cliché scenes, and shallow descriptions ahead.

ENGLISH IS NOT MY 1ST LANGUAGE. Expect grammatical errors. Kindly bear my poor grammar.

•Please be advised to READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. This story contains mature themes, explicit scenes and strong language that are not suitable for young readers.

•This is a GXG story, a love between two girls/Women. If you don't find enjoyment with this type of story, don't read it. Tap the exit button, go to app settings and uninstall your wattpad app. Kidding aside. Please kindly leave and remove this in your library. Thank you!

-PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!
Do not reproduce, distribute, or transmit this publication in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the author.

SMITTEN WITH HER
All rights reserved©2022
𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙽𝙸𝚂𝚂𝚈