Chapter 1

Y/n's POV:

I couldn't believe I had witness today, that Mei just respond to me and speaks English, which there wasn't an English option on the audio settings.

I shook my head and went straight to my bed to get some sleep, I'll check the game tomorrow after I finish my work.

Next day...

I went to school to see a lot of students are on their phones, but mostly playing Genshin Impact. When I went inside to my classroom I see all my classmates are here already, looks like I'm the last one.

I sat down and waited for our professor to come. I gaze around my surroundings to see almost my classmates are on their phones playing Genshin, some of them are playing Mobile Legends.

"Mga adik..." I mumble.

I saw my professor came in, all my classmates hid their phones and all of us stand up to greet our professor.

"Good morning, professor!"

"Good morning to you too, everyone." The professor said, as he put down the textbooks.

"I hope you students studied yesterday. Because today we're having a pop quiz." The professor said.

"Ugh!"

All of us groan in annoyance, nobody even study yesterday and the professor didn't tell us there's a pop quiz.

'It's going to be a long day.' I thought, and get ready for the quiz.

Afternoon...

It's the end of class, all the students are walking back to go home, some of them went to their part time job just like me.

While I was going to my work place, I felt someone wrap an arm around my shoulder. I look beside me to see is non other than my childhood friend, Amanda.

"Hey~! Are you ready for work?" Amanda asked.

"Yep, I'm ready." I replied.

Amanda is my childhood friend, me and her first met at the playground. She was the one who befriended me because she always saw me at the playground all alone. Amanda didn't want me to be lonely so, she approach me and ask me if I wanted to play with her, which I agreed. Since that day our friendship starts to bloom.

Everyday we always meet at the playground and play together, Sometimes she goes to my house. At school we were always together since pre-school, middle school, and highschool.

In highschool Amanda is the most popular girl in school. All the boys likes her and some of the girls wants to be like her. Even though she's popular, she'll always be with me forever and always cling to me like a koala. Amanda told me that.

"Nothing can ruin our friendship even it's popularity."

Right now in college we're still together since the both of us has the same course. Amanda and I have the same part time job too, since the both of us wanted to be there for each other.

As the both of us went inside to our job our co-workers greeted us. Me and Amanda went to the locker room and change our uniforms.

"Alright then, let's go!" Amanda said, as she took my hand, drag me and the both of us started working.

After work...

After our work is finished, me and Amanda went home together. Me and her aren't roommates in our apartment, because I told her I want to be independent on my own, which Amanda agree with my decision.

We bid our goodbye's and went to our apartment. As I enter my room, I threw my bag somewhere and change my uniform into my pajamas. When I'm done changing I face plant myself on the bed.

"Finally, I'm home." I said.

I was about to go to sleep but then I suddenly remember what happened last night. I opened my computer and open Honkai Impact. When I was on the menu I first check the settings to see if there was an English option on the audio. I check on the audio but there wasn't an English option.

I sigh and went back to the menu. I was greeted by Mei on the bridge, since I never change her for someone else.

"You know, I thought you were speaking English and replied to me last night." I chuckle.

"I think I should get some sleep or I'll get hallucinations again." I said, I was about to exit the game but I was stopped with a voice.

"But it wasn't a hallucinations, Captain. It's real!"

I look to see who's voice was it, but it was non other than Mei. I stand up from my seat and started to back away from the computer.

"No way... this isn't real!" I said.

"This is real, Captain. I am real." Mei said, as she put her hand on the screen.

"You're hallucinating Y/n... this not real." I convinced myself that I'm hallucinating.

"Please believe me, Captain. Listen to me." Mei pleaded.

From all the stress I got at school, work, and now this. I suddenly feel dizzy all of a sudden and fainted. The last thing I heard was someone was calling my name.

"Captain... Captain...!"

"Y/N!"

______________________________________

This is Amanda btw, and I use Picrew since I'm too lazy to draw.

You'll probably be attached to her in the future chapters.