Chapter 4

Second POV:

The first rays of sunlight lit up your room. The dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in. You have woken up from your sleep, still remember the nightmare you had last night.

You got up from your bed and fixed it. After fixing your bed, you went outside from your room and headed to the kitchen to make yourself some breakfast to eat.

You are heading to the kitchen, you heard someone was cooking in the kitchen and smell the delicious aroma of the food. You stopped walking to the kitchen and realize to yourself that you live alone.

You peek behind the wall to see who is the intruder inside your apartment. You couldn't believe your eyes that you're seeing right now. The one who was cooking is your favorite game character, Raiden Mei.

As Mei finished cooking, she set up the table with plates, spoon, and forks, then put the food on the table. She noticed your hiding spot, Mei smiles to your direction and greeted you.

"Good morning, Captain! Here's your Breakfast!"

You reveal yourself from your hiding spot, you slowly walk over to Mei and stare at her with wide eyes. You mentally slap yourself and mumble:

"This is just a dream. You are hallucinating. You are delusional. There's no way a game character would appear in front of you."

Mei looks at you with concerned, you've been slapping yourself for the 5 minutes and mumbling something.

She took your hands to stop yourself from slapping. "Captain, please stop! You're hurting yourself..."

You back away from her and said: "Stay away from me intruder! You're just a cosplayer who is breaking to someone's apartment!"

"No, Captain! It's me, Raiden Mei!" Mei said.

"Prove it. Prove it if you're the real Raiden Mei." You said.

"You played Honkai Impact when it was released. I was your favorite Valkyrie and you never replace me to someone. You always use your crystals on me, my battlesuits, my signature weapons, my stigmata, and my outfits. One time you tried to-"

"Okay, okay, I get it! You're the real Raiden Mei!" You interrupted Mei.

"But how?! Why are you here? Is there a Herrscher in the real world?!?" You asked in a panic tone.

"No, Captain. I'm here because you needed me." Mei assured you.

"Needed you?" You repeated Mei's words.

"Yes, Captain. Now shall we eat? Our breakfast is getting cold now." Mei said, she went to the table and sat on the chair.

You went went over the table and sit on the chair, your eyes went to the food that Mei prepared for you. You have a little drool on your mouth, you can't wait to eat Mei's cooking and how it taste like, you always eat cup noodles and eggs for breakfast.

Mei saw how you were fascinated by the food she made and ate a lot, Mei couldn't help but giggle at the sight. "Is it good, Captain?"

"Of course it is! You are an angel, Mei! I'm so lucky to have you here with me!" You said.

Mei blush when you compliment her and her cooking. "Thank you, Captain. For now on I'll be cooking for your meals."

"You know, you could just call me Y/n. You don't need to call me Captain." You said, still eating your food.

"Okay Y/n, if that's what you want to call you." Mei smiles at you.

"By the way, why aren't you with Kiana? Isn't she your girlfriend?" You asked.

"Kiana is not my girlfriend, she's my best friend. And I'm your girlfriend." Mei said.

You choke on your food after hearing what Mei said. Mei panic when she sees you choking, she rushed on your side and pat your back. You finally stopped choking and drank a lot of water.

"W-What do you mean you're my girlfriend and not Kiana?" You stutter.

Mei thought for a moment, she closed her eyes then smiled at you and said:

"I was made to love you, came for you because I love you. Y/n, I'm your girlfriend and wife."

"Oh no..." You whisper.

'Mei pulled a Jyahnar on me. She's Jyahnar and I'm Kiana...'